Reviews for Keys To The Kingdom
I actually cough Lucifer
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 12 . 6/15
update this please even though its been 7 years
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Please i love this story please continue this it is already been 6 years since the last update
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
bonjour je vient de découvrir cette histoire et je me demander si vous vous étier definitivement arréter par se qu'elle et vraiment génial
bookiez chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
are you gonna continue this . cause you leave it atvthe most part that i really want to read and know . i love tgis fic . i kniw it's been like 5 years, but i still hope .
Rain of the Forest chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
you plan on working on this anytime soon? It's really good!
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
I love the story and the plot it is awesome you should really continue this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Okay, I love your concept and the plot. However, you need to work on your dialog. It's much too formal. While this would be a good tool for identifying between Sam and Michael, the other characters need to be more causal, especially Dean.
Dream.Live.Wonder chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! But is been almost five years since you've updated (even if I only just found it) So please update soon!
donedonedonedeletemyaccountplz chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
I know this is a long shot, but will you please please update this? I will love you forever. Regardless of your decision. Really.;)
megerrard1 chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I love your story! Please don't abandon it 3
Mono chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Great story so far are u gonna add a new chapter?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
LOVE this story! Not enough sam is michael stories out there. PLEAAAAAAAASSSSEE update it SOOOOOOON!
anna3311234 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Plz! Plz! Am begging you plz continue this plz its to good of a stroy to give up on, i have fallen in love with it so much its not funny ,this story has caught my attention in more ways than one which for me is well a very hard thing to do,this story wonderful,one of a kind and amazing and incredibly detailed! Plz plz plzplzzzzzzzzzzz continue it plz dont give up on it plz!
LostOne chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Please, if you still even bother to check reveiws for this fic, UPDATE! This is a really good fic and I'm very interested in how this story ends when it reaches it's conclusion.