Reviews for Keys To The Kingdom
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 11 . 3/22
Please i love this story please continue this it is already been 6 years since the last update
bonjour je vient de découvrir cette histoire et je me demander si vous vous étier definitivement arréter par se qu'elle et vraiment génial
Kurokaga chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
are you gonna continue this . cause you leave it atvthe most part that i really want to read and know . i love tgis fic . i kniw it's been like 5 years, but i still hope .
Rain of the Forest chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
you plan on working on this anytime soon? It's really good!
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
I love the story and the plot it is awesome you should really continue this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Okay, I love your concept and the plot. However, you need to work on your dialog. It's much too formal. While this would be a good tool for identifying between Sam and Michael, the other characters need to be more causal, especially Dean.
Dream.Live.Wonder chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! But is been almost five years since you've updated (even if I only just found it) So please update soon!
TheResurrectionist chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
I know this is a long shot, but will you please please update this? I will love you forever. Regardless of your decision. Really.;)
megerrard1 chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I love your story! Please don't abandon it 3
Mono chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Great story so far are u gonna add a new chapter?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
LOVE this story! Not enough sam is michael stories out there. PLEAAAAAAAASSSSEE update it SOOOOOOON!
anna3311234 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Plz! Plz! Am begging you plz continue this plz its to good of a stroy to give up on, i have fallen in love with it so much its not funny ,this story has caught my attention in more ways than one which for me is well a very hard thing to do,this story wonderful,one of a kind and amazing and incredibly detailed! Plz plz plzplzzzzzzzzzzz continue it plz dont give up on it plz!
LostOne chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Please, if you still even bother to check reveiws for this fic, UPDATE! This is a really good fic and I'm very interested in how this story ends when it reaches it's conclusion.
MaeKat chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
This story is wonderful. I hope you choose to continue it
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I know why Michael and God really left! They wanted a vacation away from all the World Wars, away from naive and clueless angels who needed the talk and never really got it, and away from Zachariah's constant plots to destroy the world. Zachariah really shouldn't plot anymore. It's like he's pretending to be a Dark Hufflepuff.