Reviews for Keys To The Kingdom
megerrard1 chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I love your story! Please don't abandon it 3
Mono chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Great story so far are u gonna add a new chapter?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
LOVE this story! Not enough sam is michael stories out there. PLEAAAAAAAASSSSEE update it SOOOOOOON!
anna3311234 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Plz! Plz! Am begging you plz continue this plz its to good of a stroy to give up on, i have fallen in love with it so much its not funny ,this story has caught my attention in more ways than one which for me is well a very hard thing to do,this story wonderful,one of a kind and amazing and incredibly detailed! Plz plz plzplzzzzzzzzzzz continue it plz dont give up on it plz!
LostOne chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Please, if you still even bother to check reveiws for this fic, UPDATE! This is a really good fic and I'm very interested in how this story ends when it reaches it's conclusion.
MaeKat chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
This story is wonderful. I hope you choose to continue it
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I know why Michael and God really left! They wanted a vacation away from all the World Wars, away from naive and clueless angels who needed the talk and never really got it, and away from Zachariah's constant plots to destroy the world. Zachariah really shouldn't plot anymore. It's like he's pretending to be a Dark Hufflepuff.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Please update soon I want to see Michael and Lucifer (mostly Sam as Michael) react when they learn what Gabriel did. As for the regaining memory thing why not use a blood spell type thing involving Dean and Lucifer or Dean and Bobby?
The Stygian Angel chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Awesome story, I loved the idea of Sam as Michael:) Plz update as soon as possible
Skye1963 chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
I really love this story. Great flow and content. I especially love how you made Sam as Michael, being born human to see the human side of things. Great Job! Could Lucifer and Dean use the same kind of thing that John did to find out what happened the night Mary died? Would Bobby be able to find out what they did, since he obviously knew the guy who helped John. What did John do to him that night? Would he be willing to help Sam after that or is he connected somehow to Gordon Walker? Questions only you can answer! Thanks!
iceriver223 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
This story is truly beautiful! Please continue it!
Beni-Gasumi chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
Please complete the story, I've been waiting years for the update.
suzy chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
please complete it i have been waiting for months

i love it

please complete it
Annabelle chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
good job
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
just discovered this fic, continue