Reviews for Photographic Memories
Fox chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
This was adorable, and I loved every moment of it :)
BlackMoonNight chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
This is good. I like it! Especially the part where Tohma is arguing with Kumagoro
mamita chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Hello Salmon fic I've loved you, I love this couple, and the models just left me speechless, it's a shame that nothing more explicit last haiga between them, hopefully they do more fics, I love, thanks and kisses.
anime-catdragon chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
LOVED this! I think it might be my fav. Tats/Ryu story so far! I really want to know what Ryuichi and Tatsuha are gonna have to do for Tohma that gets them sent to the couch though! hahahaha. Maybe sometime when you're suffering from writer's block or bored or something you can write about that :D Anyways, wonderful as always...now please update something before I lose my mind! haha

~Cat

ps. by something I mean The Price for Loving you...or something else Gravitation oriented ;) hehe
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hmm...you know, you should have some chapter in The Price For Loving You with another fun photo shoot :D Hey! And I wanna see Mika and Tohma model! Hahahahahahaha! Oh! Maybe some of Erie and Shu too :P And Hiro and Ayaka.
Shadowfox13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Hmm...I loved this story...I don't suppose You'll do one where he's courting Tats do you? Complete with relative obstacles, maybe an incident or tradgedy, kareoke, etc and all? *lol*
Oustiti chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I LOVE this story! It's behond good. You kept them that well in character. Brilliant. ;)
Megan-taichou chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I really love this story. I love Ryuichi and Tatsuha. I was wondering if you ever wrote the story for Tohma and Mika's photoshoot? I think it would be interesting to read. If you didn't its okay I still have this one to read again and again.
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
cute!~
nemurustar chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I love your portrayal of Ryuichi! Devious...I LIKE!

HAHA and yeah I believe the photographer needs some loving as well! hahaha
bgtea chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I definitely like your interpretation of Ryuichi since his serious, devious side is always more interesting than the happy, sugary image that he puts up for himself. I love how in this fic, he's a bonafide diva and he *acts* like it. It's a nice contrast to Tatsuha who, as much as he tries to act grown up (as per the image that he likes to use), is still just a teenager with some innocence left. In a sense, Ryuichi and Tatsuha are opposite of each other and I thought you brought this point out very nicely.

And your OC, the photographer? Much, much love for her. She's got quite the personality, that one. I will have to agree with her on how the photoshoot went from good to fabulous (and I would kill to see those pictures of Ryuichi and Tatsuha's 'fight'. UST INDEED! XD)
Ombe chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Awe, poor Tatsuha, everybody's taking adavantage of him. Though, he hadn't a bad day, after all. I like the idea of Ryƻichi being nearly as machiavellian as Tohma. Not as childish as one may think, uh? Well, I loved the story, thank you.
fan girl 666 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
very awsome chapter loved the pose idea they would be very cool pictures

ps. a sequel would be so cool to this story, maybe you could consider it for after you finish up your other stories
reirei chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hey,

Love the story~ It's a lot of fun and pretty light hearted. That's really refreshing and fun to read. Overall fun writing style for this story and it fits. Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
AwkwardBlueKitty chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
omg, please continue because i want know what happens! oh, and btw, tatsuha sounds freaky HOT! yay for RyuichixTatsuha (lol just look at my name)!