Reviews for The Fork in the Road
Amber611 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Great fic and job! Poor Jo though!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Six months in before she was able to admit it to herself...that's some serious denial! My sister is six months pregnant now and she's all baby. I kinda think Jo'd be that way, too.

I've read a lot of Dean/Jo and I think this topic has come up before...but I don't think it's been quite as memorable. Kudos for that.

Still sort of giggling over denial at six months...
PhoenixPhreak chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
omg...that was good..please doa sequel?
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh my. 0.0 I wish you'd write a sequel, k! xD I love your Jo stories. :D
curiousee chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i wish you would continue or make a sequel for this.

i love it!
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
aww brilliant, but sad story.

please do write sequel where they cross paths. well done :)
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This can't be all that you're doing! It was soo good!
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Great story. It's a lovely and sad idea for her to have his baby after he's died. :)
beyondwonder chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Awesome! Just awesome!

I loved how in denial Jo was in the beginning, especially this line: 'wondered if it was defective. Had to be, she decided. Like the last three she’d tried. All defective.'

I also loved how she took charge though, once she accepted it. I loved that she hovered over Dean's number before deciding NOT to tell Sam... though I think Sam wouldn't have gone so dark side if he knew he had nephew to look out for? Or maybe that would make him even darker?

I love that she went home to Ellen, and the way you wrote Ellen was so dead on in character. I also loved that the baby was born on the day Dean arose... perfect timing! I am SO hoping you write a sequel where Dean finds out the truth. Oh man, that'd be cool.

Thank you for sharing - it was made of awesome! :D