Reviews for Infinitesimal
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Haha, this is pleasantly refreshing. I don't know what it is about this, but I like it. As a couple, they kinda work. I really enjoyed it. Your tenses change back and forth, but otherwise it's great. Loved it.

S
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Loved it
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Loved this one. Very good writing style. I especially like how you described the feelings that Blair invoked from Kirk.

This is going under my favorites list.

Good job!

Keep it up!

~E
jenniferearly90spants chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was just made of win.

Especially the shipping of Kirk and Waldorf.

BRILLIANT might I say even? Epic no doubt.

I just love that the moment was captured in his eyes.

*claps* I loved this. You're way too good at this.
QuellyAnne chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love the idea of them two together. They're perfect for one another. Good one shot!
lavender-in-the-sun chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this! I have a crush on both Blair and Jim, so this is HOT like nothing else (and I am a K/S girl). Please write some more for this. How did they meet? What do the people around them think of the other? Anything! Please, I'll give you a cookie, it has chocolate chips:)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
loved it!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
So much perfection that I'm not even sure what to review to do this justice. Mm, let me just say Leighton and Chris Fine would make a totally beautiful pairing. Just delicious. God, I love him. I like that this is in Kirk POV and that line Spock spews is hilarious. Love Spock. Love Kirk/Blair.
drealynnz chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love this pairing and especially this story! I hope you write more about them in the future.
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is a pairing I would never have dreamed up in a hundred years, yet you manage to make it work.

It made all his adventures seem so small because the entire galaxy narrowed down to her and her high heels. All the stars and planets swiveled down into her curves and her lips and she'd put everything into focus without even knowing it. She shrunk his entire world to a dot that was only her.

This part was just awesome!
D chapter 1 . 9/11/2009