Reviews for Crimson mistake
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
sad
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You've had a lot of shining reviews from this, and I'm sure they liked it. I would have liked it better if you had used proper grammar, punctuation, paragraphing, and the correct word usage. If you manage to fix all of those, along with the pacing of the story, it would become much better in an instant.

I suggest a beta.

Keep writing!

~Scooter~
fallen-moonlight chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
you know...i have read many angst fanfics but the ending to this involving the rings made me cry. the fact u added the "forever yours my high preist" in hieroglyphs was so sad and kept true to their past. *cries a little more*
please keep writing!
Kev chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow, I've never really read a Yaoi before (I never really wanted to) but when I read the title and summery, I had to check this out; and I'm glad i did. This is very tragic and beutifully put together, Good Work!
mystery girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG. I cried when I read this. It's so sad. But I like it
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is really good. I loved it. Poor Yami.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh Ra! This made me cry... Pour Yami and Seto.

XOXO

Lexi
Shizuka Zetsubou chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Not bad s'pose.

Nice description xx
Brilliant Rose chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Well done! my first fic was so crap compared to this...
luminousSpark chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
The story is very fast. Well it is a oneshot, after all. Aw.. why do you have to kill Yami? ::sniff::

Improvements.. hm.. I think you should cut down the second paragraph into smaller ones. That way it'll be easier to read. Some more imagery so that the readers can imagine the environment. And maybe add some more thoughts on each characters on why they are feeling that way.

It's not bad for a first fic.

lumiinousSpark