Reviews for Keep It Going
The Illegible chapter 1 . 12/26/2009

I can't believe I haven't read this fantastic, beautifully written, original fic you've got here! Honestly, I'm really impressed (and shocked that there's only two other reviews-just doesn't make sense). I usually prefer Nolanverse!Harleys as darker doctors before going rogue, but you pulled off both the intern story and naiveté very well. :-D

Man, there's no way I'm going to be able to hit all the points in this shot that I loved. Your imagery and wording were constantly awesome, but the fixation on saving people without thinking set Harley up as unbalanced in a pretty believable way. Slinky's demise also makes sense as a catalyst, because witnessing a pets death is upsetting enough even without gory pleasantries like intestines etc.

The dialogue between Mistah J and Harley was particularly fun to read, because it felt like a hybrid between TAS and Nolanverse. In a very, very cool way. The voices and characterization both felt spot on. While Harleen sporting green hair/J's costume did surprise a little (unless I totally misread that line), it's your interpretation and it is unique.

Also enjoyed the setting details like blood on the floor and suit-bedding. Oh, and the way you set up section breaks-that was creepy. Kinda reminiscent of The Joker Blogs.

So anyway-great, great job! :-)
XxJagzxX chapter 1 . 9/12/2009

This is absolutely wow-worthy. I'm not sure what to say. First of all, thank you for dedicating it to me!

Second of all, you've done absolutely AMAZING with Harley. The Dark Knight was aiming for realistic Batman; This is most certainly a realistic Harley. I like how she believes she's the one helping and changing him, while in reality it's vice verse.(Except maybe for the helping part.)

And of course: ever-persistent, a bit over-protective of Joker, and just... Perfect. o.o;

You've done great with Harley. I was apprehensive at sending the PM at first, but now I think I made the right choice.

You are a truly gifted writer, and I hope you continue to do such fantastic work.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
What did he mean? Harley will never know.: