Reviews for Friend
Rosemary chapter 1 . 4/19
This is lovely. :)
MynaPyrrhuloxia chapter 1 . 9/23/2011

Okay, excuse my tangent for a second. So I was about to publish a story about Estonia and Iceland, and I was curious to see what other Estonia fics were out there (since he's rather untouched D: ), and I literally had a HEART ATTACK when I saw I wasn't the only one who, at the very least, paired Iceland and Estonia as friends (although, Icetonia has become my OTP over time as well).

My significant other, who is Iceland to my Estonia, also freaked out, in a good way, and just spazzed everywhere for quite a while over this fic.

So thank you for making us feel less alone with our really abnormal ship, I suppose. 3
Meow-Wow chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Earlier today I realized that for some uknown readson, i wanted to read a fic with these two. I figured there would be nothing and, logging in, braced myself for dissapointment. boy was I wrong. I'd just like you to know this is wonderful and moving(if short). So, good work.
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You know, I actually read this ages ago, but I never got around to dropping a review.

Well, better late then never, right?

In any case, I'd just like to declare my adherent love for this fic. It's beautifully written, and it does extreme justice to my OTP (yes, EstIce is a main OTP of mine~).

Thank you so, so much for writing this, and I hope to see more in the future...? You really are a lovely writer :)
silvergirl1000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Tere~! (Or Terve, in Suomi) X3

You can't believe how... awesome it was to read this~! Thank you, Finland~! (I'll just call you that because you're from Finland XDD)

This story has been itching me from the moment I got into Hetalia. I didn't read it though, because I didn't know who Iceland really was. Well, today I thought to myself, 'Go look around and see who he is' and I did! And now I'm here, faving your story, which I absolutely ADORED~! *huggle*

Ah, more stories like this, ja? 8D Please, Soome~!

...Ah, but I should really write stories about Hetalia of my own XD
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Beautifuly written. It's also kind of nice to see a friendship fic-not that I don't like romance, but fanfics seem to be more full of that than anything else XD anyway good job. i really could feel the emotion you put in the fic
WhiteFrost chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I'm sitting here with a warm smile on my face :)
killer-fever chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Damnit! You beat me to the first Estonia/Iceland. Fuck. Well, good job. I liked it.