Reviews for Sacred Tears
Thank you for the update it was heartbreaking and beautiful. I can understand how your sister had so much faith in your writing you are so talented this is the only fanfic that I have read that has brought me high and moved me to tears and back again and not just a few tears I'm talking ugly snot crying tears. Keep pouring your love for your sister into your writing as a tribute to a soul taken before her time. I would like to give you my condolences and prayers to your family at this time I can't imagine what you are feeling but know that all of us your fans are sending our thoughts and prayers. God bless
Ealasaid Una chapter 22 . 9/30
thank-you for continue. this story is important. are you ok?
Ealasaid Una chapter 21 . 9/30
they are a family
LeopardFeather chapter 21 . 4/18
Amazing chapter can't wait to read the rest :)
sibaruneko chapter 20 . 3/30
Any chance you'll be updating again?
Bookgeek101 chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
This is so good, please update
LeopardFeather chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Well done with the story. Can't wait to read some more, update soon :) Keep up the good work.
GAjujubee chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
I completely understand. You need to take care of you. I am actually in a very similair situation (I last posted in 2011). If you have the extra energy and time then write. We will be here waiting.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Love an angry Bella. If I was in her shoes; I'm sure I'd feel the same way.
Please chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Write more. Its a amazing story and inoticed you haven't wrote anymore in a long while. Please write more soon.!
HEYYYY chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Write more please! PRETTY PLEASE?! Its a SOOO freaking good story! Continue if you got the time and whatnot please! D;
You just can't end the story there forever. Iwanna know if Edward ever remembers Bella and how Jasper's gonna be without his legs and if Emmett will EVER talk to rosalie again!
;c ;c ;c ;c
But hey,if your busy and stuff then take your time but don't leave this story hanging out life this please,it would be ashamed to leave such a AMAZING story hanging like this! 3
Ibet if you wrote this down on paper and tried to publish it,you'd sale all of your books cause nobody could or would want to put the book down because of how capturing and really amazing it really is 0y
Sooo Please don't keep it hanging like this ;c
From Anomonous Person that loves this story a lot 3
Twilighted chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
Please, please, please update soon or I will cry. This is a great story!
babybaby15 chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Another great chapter I loved it
Anonymous chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
What? Please don't take Jaspers legs! Great story though.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Great job...this chapter nearly had my tears escaping my eyes.