Reviews for Sequoia Wolves
Johto Gunner chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I really should have read this fic sooner...

So far I find it interesting, though I am a little lost because I haven't followed the show or the Manga at all since Naruto and Sasake's fight before he left the leaf village.

Alright, time to get back to reading.

Gunner out.
Gaara-frenzy chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
awesome! inner celebration seeing gaara fight! hehe i love the fight scenes. cant wait for another! XD
Thorn In Your Side chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Hurrhurr hart :D Though I think (scene) could be replaced. May i recommend tildesquiggly?
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
can't wait for more this is really good and i want ot now what will happen next
KayAGoldsiv87 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
hmmm ... i like it so far... need to read more
Thorn In Your Side chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
"His eyes glazed over as he imagined hordes of half-feral hounds loping across a battlefield at his command, giant hawks blocking out the son, immense lions serving as a truly mighty steed..."

Niiiiice. Very Naruto.

The rock-throwing and Naruto being epic enough to catch it played out well, but I have a small grievance here: "...not calling him a brat for the first time..." We noticed, that she called him Naruto-kun, I mean. So it's all good to leave that out. Your wish.

XDD Slugs snakes and toads. Staple diet for ninja mad osm skillz. But they really only sit well with those three, don't they?

It took me a minute, but the sensei from the last section is Kakashi, right?

Yatta fun chapter.
Miss Katiebear chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Ooh, I like it. The summoner idea sounds really cool
TorrentJ chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
All in all, not a bad chapter. Your attention to detail has greatly improved (although that doesn't mean it's great) and the training ideas are interesting. But you have FAR too many OC's.
SilverWolfStar chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
Lulz, poor Naruto being taught by Kurenai! XP

... No froggies? What's he gonna summon? 83

OOOH Purdy large waves... That I bet aren't good... Are they? Fight scene next chapter? OOH YAY! XD

Update... eventually! ;P

Silv .
Gaara-frenzy chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
hehehe gaki. this was an interesting chapter even without fights. awesome chapter i hope you update soon! XD
Thorn In Your Side chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
Kyuubi-Naruto interaction was gold. GOLD, I say.

You've gotten so much better at drawing out emotions! Daiga and Naruto's conversation flowed in all the right ways. Way to go!
Thorn In Your Side chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
FOR PONY!

XD Well, I had to. Battle cries, count me in.

Ah Such a well written fight.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Wait-is Hanabi helping her teammates in the Chuunin Exams or is she, like, helping them take Hanma away? Confused me.

"She then proceeded to punch him with all the power her four foot frame could manage. Somehow, this sent him flying through a tree."

The short ones are always the scariest, ne?

"There must be someone around to kill…" he murmured, turning, and walking between Temari and Kankuro. "There's always one of you."

Ah, sweet pre-Naruto'd Gaara. XD

ZOMG MULTIPLE PLOT THREADS. D: Fee how hard you slave for your fics. Touching.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I like how you made the exams a challenge. It's nice; it fails to foster feelings of resentment from the other students who weren't so privileged as to have such a good education.

"Haiiromi sat on the rain-nin's face. Just because she could." XD What betterr reason.

Naruto is not a loud blonde! He is a loud blond! Dammit, Fee. And you learnt French, too.

Hinata. D:
Thorn In Your Side chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
WHAT NO ANKO NO FAIR I POUT NAOW.

Plus it's not bias, but biased. I think...?

Oh look there's Anko. :D

I have no guesses as to the Heaven Sage, but I reckon chapter seven will tell me something. _"
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »