Reviews for Blended
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
YOU ARE SO AMAZING. "my voice sounds tinny against the stars outside" - GREATEST LINE EVER. Also I love the complexity that you gave to Elphaba and Glinda's relationship and Elphaba's lingering regrets and concerns for her and the contrast between Glinda and Fiyero and your WRITING STYLE and just GUHHH. Also you're amazing, in case you didn't catch that. Also I hate your keyboard because the keys are differently sized/arranged than I'm used to and I keep spelling everything wrong and it's like this much frustrating. But no worries. I LOVE YOU. Okay I'm done now.
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I 3 this. I need to learn to write this well. Seriously, why do I even bother when there are genius folks like you on ?
Dobby'sRevenge chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow. You rock. I heart ambiguity! And thank you for the well-written Elphaba. That's hard to find. _
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Well then. By all means, feel free to poke your head in here anytime. Come in, even, and sit a spell (though I do know what you mean, about not wanting to turn the characters you love into something they aren't).

Fascinating is an apt word for these two, I agree. And you've definitely captured Elphaba in the first person (not easy, that; well done) with the ambiguity, the "I wonder if she is"s and the "she might have"s. I loved the line about looking at the same stars, and how Elphaba feels fragile even to herself (that one particularly, because I can imagine how it feels). Also your description- in general, really, you seem to have a knack for making pictures out of words- but mostly of the day, and Fiyero, and especially the window- blow me away, why don't you. Thanks for sharing.
AMurderOfOne chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is absolutely wonderful. Welcome! There may be many "On the Road" fics, but more than half of them aren't this good. Your last line, I think, is perfect. Great grasp of Elphaba.

And they *are* fascinating. Indeed.