Reviews for These Strings That Bind
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I loved how you wrote in this. It was deep and emotional and exactly how I think she would see the situation. You did an amazing job with Blair's point of view.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was so heartfelt and you captured the emotions perfectly between the two of them. Both give and take and give and take and they still demand more from the other without wanting to give more in return.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
These

are great one shot reads...

Short but sweet...
citylightsagleam chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Out of every CB vignette collection you've written, this and White Chocolate are my absolute favorites. They are total opposites and I love them equally for their tones.

All My Loving is soft, familiar and quietly gorgeous. I love how apologetic Chuck is, how he unclenches her fingers, how he lays down next to her. My favorite line is "They have bright heads and bright eyes and their lives seem to spill out across the pavement before them in rainbow shimmers." It's beautiful!

I can't escape how cute and beautiful this particular vignette is. I read it almost every night; I've practically memorized it. You are a fantastic writer!
xoxowl chapter 25 . 3/12/2011
Loved all of these.
MegamiTenchi chapter 25 . 12/30/2010
Let's just say it, I love your writing _
MegamiTenchi chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
I was going to wait to finish the next one before writing again, but this one was too fun! Look, now I know how to say orgasm in French! lol, my French is atrocious. But, mmmm, Chuck!
MegamiTenchi chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
Oooh, fun! Another great concept, B, skillfully executed!
MegamiTenchi chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
Rawr! I liked that. I think this is exactly what it would have been like if they showed this to in is the episode!
MegamiTenchi chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
Omg, you made me laugh so hard I started coughing! Such a tense, serious build up...to," No more macaroons!" lol, so fantastic!
MegamiTenchi chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
I really don't know what to say anymore! I love the set-up of this one, the imagining of their kids. So fun! And you can feel how Chuck feels too.
MegamiTenchi chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
First off, love the Authors Note, omg, funny! That bit about penis synonyms. And I agree completely with your analysis; they would not have spent the night sharing a bed.

I'm going to have to stop reviewing you, you know that right? lol, all I say is how awesome you are! That can't be helpful! The last line is especially awesome, setting the dark on fire? oh, yum!
MegamiTenchi chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Seriously, are you tired of me yet? _

I adored the papier-mâché imagery. There you go again, painting these beautiful images! This was a cool 'hole' to fill in, though if I were to critique, I'm not sure in the end I understood why Chuck was there? It was clear what Nate had intended to do, but what purpose was Chuck to serve? Just as backup? Sure, but you're so much more calculating than that with your stories, I guess you've spoiled me!
MegamiTenchi chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Chuck fantasizing is hot! I was curious, and re-watched a bunch of season one, and wish that Chuck pined a bit for Blair in the beginning. It feels a little zero to sixty, which has its merits, but it would have been fun to "see" Chuck thinking there was a possibility there *before* the night at Victrola- like this vignette!
MegamiTenchi chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Ah, are you getting tired of my comments yet? Surely you must! I love these comparisons. It fits together wonderfully. When you write, it is as though you state the obvious that I am some how oblivious to. Chuck does see all, know all, doesn't he? Just another reason why," I'm Chuck Bass." works so well, no? Oh, and the line about the 'dark eyed boy' was delicious.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »