Reviews for These Strings That Bind
MegamiTenchi chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Chuck really is old school; I'm glad you called him out on it _ You know what one of my very favorite things about Chuck is? His swagger! The way that man moves, how can a girl *not* swoon? I've never seen anything like it! Yum.
MegamiTenchi chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Cute! Just cute, I can totally see how a cat would think such things. I'm certain my Henry cat does, lol.
MegamiTenchi chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Oh, my, gosh. That was beautiful! You truly know how to paint with words; I could see what you were writing and it is wonderful.
MegamiTenchi chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Lovely, again! I loved the closing, with her perfume clinging to the sheets, to his skin. Yum!

One 'proofing' comment, I think there's a word missing here, no?

Chuck Bass doesn't need a random _ to make him feel good about himself.
MegamiTenchi chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I'm going to try and pace myself through these! What I liked best in this one was the line about a, "dark queen and even darker consort." I can just see in my mind some awesome portrait of the two of them together, and that is exactly how you would describe them! If I thought such a screen shot existed, those words and that image would be my avatar in a heartbeat!
addicted2chair chapter 26 . 3/5/2010
can't wait to read your new work

i know i havent reviewed much but ive followed all of these since the beginning

love them!
addicted2chair chapter 25 . 3/5/2010
I really liked this style...captured the flurry of everything GG
addicted2chair chapter 24 . 3/5/2010
I love all of these so much because they're beautiful but short enough to read in a hurry...which I'm always in. You capture the passion of chuck and blair so well
SaturnineSunshine chapter 26 . 2/19/2010
omg, i was mentioned. that makes me feel special inside even if it was about plagarism. i just one to say for the final time how much i LOVED this fic. it was seriously one of my faves. it is so beautifully written.
Basscop69 chapter 26 . 2/19/2010
Please do write more vignettes! I loved every single chapter of this so much; your writing is amazing. And you capture Chuck and Blair so well. I'm really sad that this is finished - honestly, I would not have found more chapters too hefty at all. I was always so excited when I saw that you'd updated! I'm sorry that I'm only reviewing now, but I also really enjoyed Clocks; you definitely ended on a high note. Great job :)
Guardian Izz chapter 26 . 2/19/2010
Just wanted to tell you that I haven't watched the show since 3x04 and prefer to read FF rather than watch season 3. I hate it too. I admit that glamour and Chuck & Blair are the only reasons why I watch GG, but now they moved all SLs to Brooklyn and NYU and Vanessa has more and better screentime and SL plus is mroe IN character than Chuck and Blair are, so there really is no reason for me to watch it.

I am patiently awaiting the summer when I can watch the whole seaosn 3, and I might just do that - or I might actually wait till season 4 is already on, like maybe after 4.12 has aired I might watch the show, however, I dont think it will have mroe than 4 seasons, 5 TOPS and in that case I might just wait for it to end so I can watch the episodes without feeling worried that I won't know what will happen next. )
READER120 chapter 25 . 2/19/2010
i always love ur writing and this is no exception great job
Maudie chapter 26 . 2/19/2010
What a bitter sweet day! I'm happy for you, finsihing this the way you wanted to, but I'm so sad it's over! Although I suppose it's not really over. I am so excited for the next story! You're a truly amazing writer and I've enjoyed everyone of these vignettes immensely. I'm excited to see what you create next.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 24 . 2/17/2010
omg, these vignettes are just so good. they always make me happy. you can make everything so sexual and you capture chuck so well. awesome
READER120 chapter 24 . 2/17/2010
AH loved this i take french in school and was pleasantly surprised when i could understand all the french great job
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »