Reviews for These Strings That Bind
Maudie chapter 24 . 2/17/2010
Gosh I adore your writing style. Its so different, unique, interesting. There are so many chair fics out there but not a one like yours, I can guarantee that. I liked this one shot a lot. I love the whole jealous Chuck watching Blair and Nate thing, (but only season one. season two was so last year). Le petit mort is one of my favorite terms ever, one which I think describes Chuck and Blair perfectly. Well done, I loved this chapter!

I don't think I've left you a review before, so I just wanted to say good job and I love the other shorts as well. Keep them coming!
Effie chapter 23 . 2/16/2010
This was so amazing. Utterly transfixing. I loved it.
Caramel301 chapter 20 . 2/15/2010
I wanted to say that the last paragraph in Mine (ch. 20) was hot, ESPECIALLY the last sentence. It was not graphic, but painted an erotic and lovely, meaningful picture nonetheless.

Enjoyed it.

Loved it! :)
Guardian Izz chapter 22 . 2/14/2010
so romantic
lee-lee chapter 21 . 2/3/2010
FANTASTIC! you really, really have a way with words, dont you? so poetic, i love it.
Effie chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
Very beautiful...
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
amazing

xoxo
madlytrulydeeply chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I like the beginning!

The changing perspectives are a very good choice and they fit to the title too :D

So I hope I can read something more pretty soon, it's really a great story and an interesting idea...
READER120 chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
WOW i love all your stories i love the way u write chuck and blair its just amazing
calliope26 chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
Aw, I loved it! Definitely brightened up my day. This entire series is brilliant.
Guardian Izz chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
this was a really romantic chapter

hope you update soon )
READER120 chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
wow i totally loved this great job chuck and blair are just epic
LuLu.LG chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
lovely chapter!

did u make up the window thing or..? :)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »