Reviews for These Strings That Bind
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
omg the last sentence really got to me great job

xoxo
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 11 . 10/31/2009
:D this one was particularly well written, and i think you really captured blair's bulimia x
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
that was great :) i loved how "carter baizen can't be bothered to wonder this" because it's so true x
B4C chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
That is my fave chapter so far! I think it is so original to write from Cats point of view. And the best bit is that it is so true Chuck would smell like Blair.

You are such a talanted writter...

Anyway off to read some more of your amazing chapters!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
that was so good. i love these chapters. they're really short but they are so good. chuck's thoughts at the end of what they would be like together are perfect.
Pats chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
That was beautiful. I don't have good enough words to praise your work. it really was wonderful, amazing, fantastic, beyond compare. The emotions in this chapter are raw.

I love how yo make us see trough her eyes. You can feel what she is feeling trough your writing.

Congratulations, your one of a kind. Wonderful writer

Pieces like this are the ones that inspire people like myself and so many other to write :) I loved it
Lee Rion chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Lovely, as always. The descriptions are always so spot-on and beautifully written. Keep it comming, please!
addicted2chair chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Hot! I loved it. I've always thought there must have been something in her kiss that sent him that signal.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
whoa, that was amazing. i really liked the characterization. i always wondered how he knew that was what she wanted but he just does. i love that in this one chuck is old school because he totally is. hes so chuck, but really into the protocol of the Upper East Side at the same time.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
aw, i loved this. i wrote a fiction that was something like this. Cat hated James and loved Chuck.
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
For me? Wow :D thank you! It was lovely, by the way. You really captured what Blair's feelings would have been at this point in time.

Also, it's good to know that I'm not the only one who watches chuck/blair-heavy episodes on a weekly basis :P

Once again, thank you x
Infinitywr chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
Beautifully written. Can't wait for the next chapter!
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
Wow - you have a real talent for writing - these are simply beautiful. I especially liked Marcus and Tell Me A Lie, I think they both really captured the characters. :)
mel chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
Ohh love the latest chapter...simple yet sweet

very lovely

JNYC chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
lol.. this one was amazinng.. and funny . everyone loves chuck!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »