Reviews for Hypothermic Meltdown
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I feel bad not being able to say much about this, but my brain is utterly incoherent because of the fic I read previous to this one. In fact, this one was used as a cheer-up method because the previous one was so filled with tragedy and adslkfjasldkjfaldskj!drama that I literally could not handle it.

Either way, I'm faving it because I can't NOT after that.
Leynchan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Your story was really good! I had a lot of fun reading it, great job :-)
Azurela chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I liked this a lot xD it was a good read and made me laugh throughout the story :]

Love the way you wrote it, you've got talent :P
Takara yume chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this story is damn epic and I love you for making this~~ XDD ahh also love that Roxy has a hair fetish~~ XD that was just win! XD
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
wow...like w o w
Emilyy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That. Was. Amazing.
Emilyy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That. Was. Amazing.
key2myheart13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I can't believe I didn't review this one either!

This is the first story I read from you!

Omg I feel like such a fail right now!

I love this by the way! XD

You're writing is amazing!
inhx chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Funny, entertaining and original.

A fitting setting for Axel and Roxas to bond in more than one way... *snickers*
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Dude, that's one hot camp fire story ;)

It was a hot story full stop.

Da-amn.

;p
LethalRiot chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was so funny, so hot, and so amazing! I just loved this story.

And your writing style is marvelous. :)
Riwkhu chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was a nice in-the-middle-of-the-night-fic. Nothing better than some AkuRoku to help you sleep at night, you know? :D
Spotlight Effect chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love the voice you give to your pieces; witty and hilarious!

Keep it up~
Korofel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hee hee that was hot~! And it's based on a true story? My my! ;D How fun must THAT have been!
Jitzy chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Ok so the story wasn't bad at all

But I almost did not read it

The reason being that you put so many pop culture references in the first few paragraphs

To me that says

"This person needs other people's creations to flesh out the setting and mood, which means that this person will not be able to write on their own"

Even though this was not true, it is the first impression I got

To make your story more presentable to a wider audience, don't rely on pop culture references. One here or there that is used strategically can make a story fantastic, but just loading them on in the beginning of the story makes it seem like crap.

I say seems like because it wasn't crap, it was actually a pretty good and completely adorable story