Reviews for Apology
Ember1904 chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
Really great. Love this chapter, keep it up!
Monica chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Fantastic! Awesome! Please return to this fabulous story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I'm wondering if you have concidered writing more of this senario now that you have been publishing in the xenaverse again? Xena traveling alone with Solan is an set up with some interesting possibilities. I also found it an interesting choice they made in the show, to show Ares' use Xena's father, mother, and daughter in his various interactions with her, but never her son. It would be interesting to see how you might develop interactions between Ares and Solan and how their relationship might affect Xena.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Please make a second chapter!
xentrya chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh yea a second chapter is surely in need:)one in wich xena forgives gabrielle:)great story thus far anyway:)
Kyradda chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is beautiful, a little hard to read in sections but other than that it is wonderful! This is the Ares that we all wish Xena would let him be. Great work and another chapter would be great, I agree that the rift between Gabby and Xena was fixed too quickly bet if it was too long it makes boring tv XP

Lot of admiration from Kyradda.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awsome story keep up the good work
aresgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I like this story. You really have the characters say things that I could picture them saying on the show. Just watch the grammar. I think i am editing that story for you.
GreenBabiesRule chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I really loved it! I think you got the characters just right and described it perfectly! I would love to read another chapter!