Reviews for Bookmark
Bill chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I forgot another example of somebody going by the short form of their last name-Mr. Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street, when he goes by his last name, people call him Snuffy (I read somewhere that his full name is Aloysius Snuffleupagus.)
Bill chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
You can actually see Theo and Cleo as cubs in the episode "Teacher's Pet". It says they grew up together-in Africa.
Bill chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
It would make sense if Cleo's full name is Tamra Cleopatra Lionette (she calls herself Tammy Lionette, a spoof of country singer Tammy Wynette when performing country songs) and she never took Theo's last name (women don't have to change their last names when they get married), but we know her by her middle name because the nickname for it rhymes with Theo, the nickname for Theodor (they named the character after Dr. Seuss, whose name was Theodor Seuss Geisel), and when we see her use the last name Lion, it's because it's short for Lionette, in fact, in the episode "Out in Outer Space" Cleo's father is referred to as "Grandpa Lion."
As for Theo, maybe his full name is Theodor Barnaby Bruce Lion (he calls himself BB The King of Beasts when performing on stage, and The King of Beasts is because everybody knows that the lion is the king of beasts).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
It would make sense if Cleo's full name is Tamra Cleopatra Lionette (she calls herself Tammy Lionette, a spoof of country singer Tammy Wynette when performing country songs) and she never took Theo's last name (women don't have to change their last names when they get married), but we know her by her middle name because the nickname for it rhymes with Theo, the nickname for Theodor (they named the character after Dr. Seuss, whose name was Theodor Seuss Geisel and they wanted the parents to have names that rhyme), and when we see her use the last name Lion, it's because it's short for Lionette, in fact, in the episode "Out in Outer Space" Cleo's father is referred to as "Grandpa Lion." There's no reason why Busterfield should be demeaned by being called Buster, because it's another example of calling people by the short form of their last name.
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
This show was got me hooked on reading when I was younger, so that's part of the reason why I decided to favorite this story. Another reason- it's nice to have an origin story for the parents of the Lion family. Fine job; keep up the good work!
GoldDragonNinja chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love it.

It was great
BlueStreak98 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
A very cute and believable story.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That's a cute fic! Stay young at heart and love between the lions!
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Well this is a very nice and cute story, i like that in a story! too bad thats the end of it but hey, its interesting! i Love this story a lot and i hope to see more of your work soon!