Reviews for Not Another High School Drama
Azure Nightcraller chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
I felt the same way after watching that episode. Had to watch it twice to make sure I read the subtitles correctly. Your reaction is much better. I'd love to read more. What happen next with Twins?
theyurireviewer chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I love it but i wish you'd put more emphasis on eclair and lumiere's relationship
sooooo chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
guess this story is dead? that kind of sucks..its actually not a bad story, a little rushed perhaps, but not horrible..I really wish you would continue this.
bbbx4 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Ugh... Un-ou is a guy, you know ._.
Flowersshadow chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
nyahh! I hope you continue this story! - I like it so far and hope you update! (D

~Sky'sShadow
XxSpacexCowgirlxX chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
hehehehehehe...I am just LOVING this. :D

Un-ou is going to have a baby! YAY! xD

I just think it is cute. _

Please oh Please say that there is going to be more Viola x Cesario goodness...I think they are like one of my most favorite pairings! :D

Next to Armblast x Mercredi, they are my favorite or maybe Dextera x Sinistra... Oh I just love ALL the pairings! xD

Can't wait to read chapter 3, but that will have to wait till tomorrow. This was the perfect bed time story for me.
XxSpacexCowgirlxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

I simply love this story so far! I can't wait to read the second chapter...which is what I will do right after I am done writing this review.

Gosh, this fandom needs so much more love. You kept everyone in character and it was just AWESOME! :D

You also have ALL of my favorite pairings in this! I LOVE IT!

*gets ready to read the next chapter*
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Please update! I beg of you! I remember who Mercredi and Armblast are now! I'm on the part where Eclaire and Lumiere are fugitives! And when Tweedledee and Tweedledum take a swing at getting rid of the two girls.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love how you made Uo a girl! It really suits him! Who is Mercrdie and Armblast agian?
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
YAY! you updated! this officially just made my day. of rather night i suppose... ANYWAY! i LOVE the twincest and sinstra and dextera are my favorite characters ever! i LOVE THEM! im so happy you made this story. its definately rhe best without a doubt! ANYWHOSALS! i cant wait for your next update! im so excited!
blackteaplease chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
update soon if u can :D

i love kiddy grade and there isnt many fanfics out there

but i think u have done an awesome job here :)
frankie chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
un-oh is a boy on the show you dumbass
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
SO CUTE! and yet this is so sad! i love cesario! this is amazing so please update soon! the characters are so good! and im glad they are all together! great job!
Zelk13 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Yay yay new chapter! I'm not very good at doing actual reviews and constructive criticism, but I'll be here all the way for uh... support? Yeah! XD But anyhow! This chapter got all sad! :( Poor Cesario! :O I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! I hope things get better for you, too, and that you get everything figured out! :)
Zelk13 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Yay I really like this so far! There aren't nearly enough KG fics! I can't wait for the next chapters! :)