Reviews for Purifying Wizard
prismaticmem chapter 9 . 1/11
I'm sorry that the adoption was a flop. Who knows maybe it means that it was ment for you to finish. This is a really great story and I haven't seen a similar plot. I really hopw that you can find the inspiration to continue with this. Even if you don't you should know that this was a great story and you should be proud of it.
Gracie15Trowa chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I don't really care about the spelling but the last line looks funny.
"Let's get you leaned up,"
Can you fix it when you have the time.
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
I really liked this! Please continue?! Harry/Riddick!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
lady wolvie chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
i like this story so cold you pm me the new adopters name and the stories name if the\y change it? please
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
please continue this i love it
PreciousRaymond chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
I just found this story and would love to see a continuation!
little-bast chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Great So far...

Will the Dame get jealous of the attention Harry receives and try have him assasinated?

Will they use the quasi on Toal and discover he had been assaulting numerous people?
Which element or elements will Harry have contol over?

What kind of relationship will Harry have with Riddick and Vakko?

Hoping to read more soon
dogsby chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
It is amazing how you go from each Characters' speech pattern and Personality, so fluidly. It is like watching fine precious Pearls being strung together. Vaako's eloquence, Harry's other worldliness, to Riddick's short to the point explicatives, LOL.

I know you don't plain to finish it and wish to have it adopted, but I hope you hold off and later find your *Muse* to continue. I love your confused Harry, sensitive Vaako, and brash Riddick.. You do a wonderful job conveying their emotions and thoughts.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us! I'm going to miss this story. I have yet to get a glimpse of the *Underverse* and how that Society is, wouldn't it be funny, if that is where Voldemort had gone to get some of his *Powers* and sense Harry is his Equal, he carris those same ones *the power, he knows not*!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
what going to happen next
Nisha Tsukino chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hey, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I found your exact fic posted by someone else; Purifiying Wizards! ยป by Basill. I only checked the first chapter though. Sorry.

- Nisha
Crazikido2 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Thankkies for the cool story
Crazikido2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Thanx for the cool story dude
TempestReign chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
really awesome story!
AveaJene chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
glad you worte this, thank you for directing to the continuation.
SlashnYaoi chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
awesome! but the url kinda failed? you may want to try re-posting it either in your author bio or in the chapter, but replace the symbols with words. so instead of ' you put ' '. I've found that usually works.