Reviews for The Raggedy Edge
Haha! That's a laugh of joy! Thank you so much, I absolutely loved it! I could totally visualise it all playing out and I'm so glad you ended it there (trying to avoid spoilers!).
Perfect x
This is seriously good. You have all the characters spot on
Excellent start!
aislingeach chapter 9 . 4/21
ahhhhh this is soo good! I wish there was more, but I guess ...what's that saying? 'leave them wanting', yep, you've managed that quite perfectly here.
Wonderfully written. I really love your writing and stories in general.
amiraphantom chapter 9 . 4/14
Wow, what a story. This category of crossovers is just begging for stories, so that makes the ones we have even more special. You blended both universes so well it was seamless. Job well done! There is only one problem though - where is the sequel? (wink wink) :)
midnightread chapter 9 . 4/13
I really enjoyed it, I just feel bad for Teal'c who will never know what happened to the people who basically became his family after he left his real one.
weezer42 chapter 9 . 2/15
as I only recently watched all there is of the Serenity series, and my more current re-dipping into the Stargate SG1 world, this works out as a perfect blend...I would so watch this if it had ever happened.

thank you for sharing...it was a terrific read.
Psychee chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
I loved this story.
trekkifulron chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Great characterization,
Gemsong chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
This was a great story. Nice job with the cross over. You carried it off well.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Jayne is so despicable. Can't understand how Mal keeps him aboard. Jayne underestimates Jack, which is very unwise.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
You have done a wonderful job. Got all the characters down perfectly. Sam, Jack, Mal are so true. Jayne is the ass he always is.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
What a find-on Christmas no less. Loved Firefly/Serenity and a crossover with Stargate! This sounds fantastic.
Talon5Krrde chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
A very nice story. Thank you!

But do they ever go back home?
vanedusk chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
this is one of the MOST AMAZING pieces of writing I have read in a long time! you did an amazing job of keeping the characters true to themselves and keeping the action flowing! ABSOLUTELY OUTSNDING! you should be very very proud!