Reviews for The Raggedy Edge
Happy sigh. So good, thank you x
AgentKalGibbs chapter 9 . 1/28
This was so great! Fantastic characterisation, completely spot on.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 8 . 1/28
Aha, Daniel and Vala walking in on them in the engine room made me laugh out loud XD
Ian Dugan chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
Just finished reading your story. At first I wasn't too sure that you had the character right. Glad to say that I was wrong. You've provided a story that ended on a note somewhere between happy and sad. You've captured the characters by their essence and made them apart of the 'Verse.
Wicked.Onna chapter 9 . 7/11/2017
I'm glad I found this story I love it and hope you return some how with more to because it was absolutely brilliant truly well written and just a plain work of art
Bearmauls chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
So that was super adorable and I want a sequel!
SpyotaT'Val chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
I really enjoyed this story. You have such a handle on the Firefly/Serenity and Stargate Universes. The language and tone of both series are perfect!- Although I do believe that despite the pressures and unforeseen circumstances that Carter and Jack would still have the superior and subordinate nuances that defined their relationship during the series. Even if he isn't calling her "Carter" and she isn't finishing every other sentence with "Sir" it would still be implied- Six months to break decades old habits? Not for them. That was my only real peeve. otherwise the storyline was easy to follow and imagine as a little mini-movu. thank you for sharing!
Lupi chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
THAT was a so dammit good story, I am kind of totally speechless ) Thank you so much for this great entanglement of my two favorite series )
Duellist chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Beautifully done.
LM395 chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
Excellent! Thanks for a really great read. Loved the Jack /Sam interaction, just perfect.
Zhaan chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
I don't know why it should surprise me just how great the story was, (I mean I've read many of your stories and each is better than the last) but I just had to stop hidding in the shadows and tell you just how great this story is. There are no words. You were right on point with every character. It should have been impossible to mix these two shows, but again you nailed it. I've been down sick for long while, this was exactly what I needed to get up and moving. Thank you very much for sharing. Now off to read more.
Zhaan
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Haha! That's a laugh of joy! Thank you so much, I absolutely loved it! I could totally visualise it all playing out and I'm so glad you ended it there (trying to avoid spoilers!).
Perfect x
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
This is seriously good. You have all the characters spot on
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Excellent start!
aislingeach chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
ahhhhh this is soo good! I wish there was more, but I guess ...what's that saying? 'leave them wanting', yep, you've managed that quite perfectly here.
Wonderfully written. I really love your writing and stories in general.