Reviews for The Raggedy Edge
Bearmauls chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
So that was super adorable and I want a sequel!
SpyotaT'Val chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
I really enjoyed this story. You have such a handle on the Firefly/Serenity and Stargate Universes. The language and tone of both series are perfect!- Although I do believe that despite the pressures and unforeseen circumstances that Carter and Jack would still have the superior and subordinate nuances that defined their relationship during the series. Even if he isn't calling her "Carter" and she isn't finishing every other sentence with "Sir" it would still be implied- Six months to break decades old habits? Not for them. That was my only real peeve. otherwise the storyline was easy to follow and imagine as a little mini-movu. thank you for sharing!
Lupi chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
THAT was a so dammit good story, I am kind of totally speechless ) Thank you so much for this great entanglement of my two favorite series )
Duellist chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Beautifully done.
LM395 chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
Excellent! Thanks for a really great read. Loved the Jack /Sam interaction, just perfect.
Zhaan chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
I don't know why it should surprise me just how great the story was, (I mean I've read many of your stories and each is better than the last) but I just had to stop hidding in the shadows and tell you just how great this story is. There are no words. You were right on point with every character. It should have been impossible to mix these two shows, but again you nailed it. I've been down sick for long while, this was exactly what I needed to get up and moving. Thank you very much for sharing. Now off to read more.
Zhaan
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Haha! That's a laugh of joy! Thank you so much, I absolutely loved it! I could totally visualise it all playing out and I'm so glad you ended it there (trying to avoid spoilers!).
Perfect x
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
This is seriously good. You have all the characters spot on
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Excellent start!
aislingeach chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
ahhhhh this is soo good! I wish there was more, but I guess ...what's that saying? 'leave them wanting', yep, you've managed that quite perfectly here.
Wonderfully written. I really love your writing and stories in general.
amiraphantom chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Wow, what a story. This category of crossovers is just begging for stories, so that makes the ones we have even more special. You blended both universes so well it was seamless. Job well done! There is only one problem though - where is the sequel? (wink wink) :)
midnightread chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
I really enjoyed it, I just feel bad for Teal'c who will never know what happened to the people who basically became his family after he left his real one.
weezer42 chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
as I only recently watched all there is of the Serenity series, and my more current re-dipping into the Stargate SG1 world, this works out as a perfect blend...I would so watch this if it had ever happened.

thank you for sharing...it was a terrific read.
Psychee chapter 9 . 10/27/2014