Reviews for The Raggedy Edge
weezer42 chapter 9 . 2/15
as I only recently watched all there is of the Serenity series, and my more current re-dipping into the Stargate SG1 world, this works out as a perfect blend...I would so watch this if it had ever happened.

thank you for sharing...it was a terrific read.
Psychee chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
I loved this story.
trekkifulron chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Great characterization,
Gemsong chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
This was a great story. Nice job with the cross over. You carried it off well.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Jayne is so despicable. Can't understand how Mal keeps him aboard. Jayne underestimates Jack, which is very unwise.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
You have done a wonderful job. Got all the characters down perfectly. Sam, Jack, Mal are so true. Jayne is the ass he always is.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
What a find-on Christmas no less. Loved Firefly/Serenity and a crossover with Stargate! This sounds fantastic.
Talon5Krrde chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
A very nice story. Thank you!

But do they ever go back home?
vanedusk chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
this is one of the MOST AMAZING pieces of writing I have read in a long time! you did an amazing job of keeping the characters true to themselves and keeping the action flowing! ABSOLUTELY OUTSNDING! you should be very very proud!
RoseA26 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
What a great story, I've really enjoyed reading it. I'm heading off to your site now to see if there is maybe a sequel. I've never watched Serenity so didn't know the characters, however this was so well written that this didn't matter. Thanks! :D
bec chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Loved it. Great job!
Motherduk chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
My 2 favourite stories joined together. Enjoyed it so much I've read it a second time :-)
Mrs. 11th chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I love this story so much, especially the eighth chapter. That one's gotta be my favorite, mainly because of the aphrodisiac engine. But this story was just such perfection, really. I'm gonna go back and read it again!
Shinkicker chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Fun story! A little darker then normal for SG:1 but quite enjoyable. I was expecting them to get home in the end, I was thinking that last scene would be the ship back on Earth.

Needs some sort of 'omake' with Serenity's crew meeting Thor or something. it would be amusing.
imaginativefig chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
This is fantastic. I thought it was very in-character for everybody (difficult with so many people) & kept me interested right up until the end. Good plot and juicy character development throughout. My only "complaint" is that I want more SG-1/Firefly, and there's none as good as this one! LOL you've spoiled me.