Reviews for Coming and Going
Izzy Reads chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
It wld b my greatest wish 4u 2 FRIKKIN UPDATE THIS FRIKKIN FANFIC. Upsetting, though, cuz u last updated 4 yrs. Jack Ariel sex!
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
One word: Amazing :). I really enjoyed this :). Most amazing hehe. Well done :').
dragonheart967 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012

AvivaG chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Smashing lovely!
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
He most likely got the amulet from Tia Dalma...who probably laughed at him for it...mermaids are probably her creations after all. ;) Lovely little story, I'd love to read more about what happens next, if she joins him in the movie adventures and such. That'd be interesting.
Veidrik chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Aww, such a lovely ending. Cute story, and it has depth-awesome!
AquaRibbon chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Sooo cute, and both totally in character! Brilliant one shot. :D
Kradeiz chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very short, but also a very good story. Both Jack and Ariel are in character, and, as weird as it is, I can see the two of them getting along just fine. I mean, I like Eric and all, but he was still suffering from the many flaws that plague the pre-Beauty-and-the-Beast princes, in that he's still too perfect.

Jack, on the other hand, couldn't be any more flawed. And put him beside the innocent, charming, naive, headstrong Ariel, and the seas would find out all about terror...and forks.

I kinda like the ending, too. Ariel will never be completely human this way, but it'll be enough. Savvy?
Biisaiyowaq chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You HAVE to keep writing this! It's awesome!
xdanishxpastryx chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great idea, would love to see more! Good work!
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is so beautiful...Jack can be all caring and loving after all! really made me smile reading this, I love it!
OuterSpaceHooker chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
That was...AWESOME! I LOVED IT! Please write more of these stories!
hellbutterfly421 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
aw now that was super cute XD
Chrys Kyees chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hello, came over from DA.

Nice crossover very fun. I would have appreciated a few more descriptors but I enjoyed the concept. Thank you!
GladeSistas chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I loves it, it's great! I hope you continue at one point with a full Jack/Ariel story.

Emma 3