Reviews for Paper Girl
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow, another one. The best fanfiction I have found happens to come from people like you. I wonder why...
This here is brilliant. An analysis of Margo as an introspective view, it's absolute gold. As much as she rails against the world, doesn't she also seem to down herself the same way? For all of her definition of the world, it reflects to her. Could john green's entire book be an allegory for Margo? What is paper, and what is real?
Questions, I can't answer. Keep writing, I love it.
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is a brilliant piece of writing
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That was simply... Amazing. Fantastic job.
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Very , very beautiful , and very , very Margo.
Well done!
Elrie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Lovely! I really enjoyed reading this. I feel that the way you framed Margo gave me a better impression of her, that what she did in the book was more justified. Great work!
YourNerdfightingNeighbor chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It felt interesting reading it from third point of view, but it fit what you were going for, so it worked. I'm impressed on how much emotion you could put into less than 500 words. You didn't FTBA.
trench chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love this, even though I totally don't imagine Margo this way. For me, it's like the perfect anti-canon: possible but not plausible, with just a pinch of angst. Nicely done.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I truly love this book. Author John Green is simply amazing and I truly truly believe you captured Margo in every sense that is her. :)
radiowavesandmicrowaves chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This a truly insightful piece, you really bring across Margo's self-confliction with her paper self. Something that John Green leaves amis, it is nice to see how Margo would have truly felt.
glassangelrose chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is so good! I love the idea for this one shot and i think u captured Margo's personality and thoughts perfectly. It felt like i was reading something from the book. Good job:)
Singer.89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
When I read "Paper Towns" by John Green, It felt complete overall, but I still felt like there was something missing. This sort of "completed" the book for me, in a sense. It let me see Margo a little bit differently, again. Very nice!
Evil Black Poppies chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
BEAUTIFUL :D
Pheobe Floros chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wow...that gave me chills. very very good insight. i finally feel like i understand why margo left and more importantly why she had to leave. this is really quite good.

PF
LovelyRoses chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Short and sweet, I love it! Thanks so much for writing a FanFic about my favorite book! I'd reccomend any book by John Green to almost everyone I know! Loved the story! Keep Writing!

- Sage
blankemptyaccount chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love this! The way Margo sees herself as the odd one out in the world... It's so sad and makes you feel so sorry for her. It also shows the inevitablity of her leaving - it's like she's given up and finished with her life, and can't be bothered to try and fix herself. Very emotional.

Sophie