Reviews for Tender
echochaos chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this is really sad, but i like it. it shows how it feels to feel all alone very well. It sucks when you can walk through life unnoticed and you can't talk to people because you don't want to seem like an attention hog even though you haven't talked to anyone all year. how you can walk into class in the middle of the year and be asked if your new at this school.

sorry i'm rambling. love your fic and i'm faving it.
TOD ZUYO chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
What a nice voice! Where can I buy one? )

Because I think I really need one too...doesnt need everybody a voice?
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wah, cute. _ Loved it.

~CR
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh my gosh.

*Hates to state the obvious yet does anyway XD* That was so sad! :(

But I loved it! :D Maybe I'm twisted in the head but who cares XD I love this version of Bakura, it stocks to the canon of him only caring about Ryou because he needs his body but also gives him a softer side. Sweet. (That word so doesn't suit 'Kura XD)
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I loved this. It seems so typical of Bakura to frustrate Ryu's suicide attempts as he frustrates everything else that it makes his compassion perfectly in character.
MidnightWraith chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, I have to say this is just a brilliant story that I loved reading. I really liked how Ryou kept denying that the 'Voice' is real, how he thought he had lost his mind. Great job, props to you!
SereneCactus chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was such a well written story! I'm crying now ( Poor Ryou, that was so cute btw. Great writing and plot! Loved it ]
pbub2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Good story, loved the ending :)
consumedbylove chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
It's obvious you worked really hard on this, so don't feel bad about being late. The way you portrayed the two of them was amazing.