Reviews for The Mad Scientist's Mad Assistant
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
*claps* Allergic to "boring" - Shego in three words.
Shebali chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Sweet! Very Shego, and love the quotes and all the episode refs, and look, you made me go watch KP again, you! :P
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It's true :) I like it
Eienvine chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
"And she forgets the fact that she occasionally has to do things that makes her feel like she's part of some washed-out comedy duo desperately trying to make a living."

Greatest thing I've read in a good while.
Shegoglow chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Nice and sort of Out DUDE!
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
An hour? You must be insane!

Loved the quotes, especially the Tick. And we never really know exactly why she did what she did, which leads to another great line.

"If I have to have a past I prefer multiple choice!'

Joker in the Killing Joke.

Excellent job here. And of course we KNOW the plan won't work, but at least their inventiveness proves they aren't insane in the repetitious way.
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Just wanted to leave a quick review to say I liked this story. Interesting look into Shego's thought processes, and the thoughts on 'what/who is insane?'. Drakken? Shego? Her brothers? All of the above? Probably all of them, but they make for good stories. :)
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Brilliant. First off, beautifully written, with lovely cadence and a tone that truly captures the inner Shego. Secondly, a very thoughtful - even if quickly written - look back at some classic moments of crazy from seasons one and two; you really knit them together to tell a story of who Shego is and why she does what she does. A particularly nice touch is simply the fact that she doesn't really know herself. She's clearly exploring her own mind, examining - cursorily, yes, but examining nonetheless - its crevices and dark corners, to try to understand herself. I love stories like this, that take the KPverse, hold it up for examination, rotate it this way and that, and shake it like a snow globe to see what settles out. Bravo.
armydude chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
“And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oh, oh, oh, the sky’s the limit!”:

Funniest line I've read in a while.

Because she’s just completely allergic to ‘boring’.

I don't know why but I flashed on Heartbreak Ridge and Clint saying "Just dont bore me."

But then again…who’s really the most insane? The insane person or the insane person who follows them?

Sorta like the blind leading the blind, dont ya think
Darev chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I believe it takes a little insanity to go into the mind of two of the most insane people on Earth. You must have been a little insane to write this one. I felt like I was reading about a couple wierdos, albeit through a rational scope...which made my head hurt even more.

Lot of shoutouts to old episodes, some of them my favorites. If you're sick of romance, try horror, Halloween's coming.

Nice shot.