Reviews for Second Chances
bella's beta chapter 54 . 3/5/2014
Another great story from u!
Guest chapter 46 . 11/13/2012
Some babies are supossedly not as premature as they make it sound as well. It has something to do w/ the way they calculate how pregnant you are?
The baby could actually be a few weeks older...but I had thought that as you progressed, they recalculated for that so I found that bit of info confusing
Guest chapter 40 . 11/13/2012
Good for him! SO proud!
kayla bonner chapter 53 . 11/2/2012
I really like this story i hope you make more I want to kown what going to happen next in the story
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 54 . 12/31/2011
Amazing! X
KaseyRae chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Now this is a review for the entire story-

Sorry for this to be short, but I have to go to bed...

BEST. STORY. EVER. I loved it! Make it a trilogy... it would rock!
Polyistalish8907 chapter 54 . 10/27/2011
I was up until 6 am reading this! I absolutely love it, and WIDFY. I can't wait to look for the third installment, I hope you write it! Even if you didn't, I have a feeling I will be divulging myself in sone of your other great stories! )
Aleowo chapter 53 . 7/27/2011
awwwwwwwww :) you write very well
NyteSki chapter 53 . 6/17/2011
Damn its over
NyteSki chapter 42 . 6/17/2011
:') such a beauyiful chapter...sorry ive not reviewed yet...reading off my phone and enjoying every word...im happy tht I read your notes because my day wld b so boring if I didnt...each one gives me a little laugh :)
NyteSki chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful beginning...so excites to c whats in store
Twiheart1901EC chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
So obviously you already had your baby because this review is two years later but! I was just so excited that you were having a baby! I knew from the A/N notes that you were definetly pregnant but my mom was pregananr around the same time, I was wondering when your baby was born and if you had a boy or girl. my mom was due in may also and I have a little sister there a huge gap in our age but I love her anyway. I'm fifteen years older and it's only the two of us so it's pretty odd but hey each family is different.
twihardward chapter 53 . 4/30/2011
i read the first and second story in one day, i just couldn't stop! i loved it soooo much. I love how you can show how much they love each other, most writter aren't that great at it, but not you. I loved and will forsure be reading more of your work.

Love,

Jamie
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Again loved your story. It must have been dificult for Edward and Bella to speak to their daughter Marie. As it must have been difficult for Esme and Carlisle. But they all knew at some point that this day would come. When they would have to tell the child that she had been it wise for them to live so close, it makes me wonder. Marie is so willing to accept Bella and Edward's answers to her questions. Plus Marie understands that she is related to Bella and Edward's other children. Which could be a good thing. What a story you have written.
Joker In The Pack chapter 18 . 10/7/2010
That was so fluffy it made me smile. I always thought I was invincible to fluff...lawl...*continues reading*