Reviews for Everlasting Timelines
littlesparrow18 chapter 17 . 5/31/2010
i would just like to say a BIG thankyou, this is one of the best fanfics i have read for ashes to ashes i smiled nearly all the way thru it especially the end.

thankyou

jess
theHuntgoeson chapter 17 . 12/6/2009
What a perfectly lovely ending. I adore the idea of Alex, Molly and Gene letting Evan know that everything was, and is, all right, as soon as it's safe to do so. A lovely glimpse of Galex, married and still deeply happy after all this time, and how well you tie up all the ends with Molly, married and a mother, and Sam, and Carrie married to Chris and Shaz's son (that's brilliant). How lovely, that poor lonely, frightened Evan suddenly has a big, happy family. Perfect, 10/10!
Symphony In Blue chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
That was a beautiful way to end things. It was so nice to see them reunited with Evan. This story and the previous one have been amazing, truly epic, and I can't believe it's come to an end now.

x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
well written final chapter for a epic story. Thank you. Nice to know that they got in touch with evan. Nice to know that galex survived the test of time and you gave us a insight into molly, sam and carries lives. Thanks. I do like happy endings. just hope bbc are tuning in!:) Will you wrote anymore a2a after twilight?
Roxannaaaax chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
a brilliant end to a brilliant story (: love your writing, sad to see this one end :( but we've still got Blood Child 'ey (; LOVE THAT ONE TO so update please :P lol x
thunderboba chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
I loved at the end when you managed to mention the titles of your other Ashes fanfic and this one! Lovely story overall though!
Pookyilicous chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
Fabulous! I loved it :)

Great story :)

Pooky x
scribblechacha chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
LOVED the ending :)

S x
Gem6 chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
Oh thats a fantastic ending to a wonderful story!

Ah...made me feel all fluffy inside :-D

Gem x
Novindalf chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
Perfect finish. Loved it D

Nia
sailormoon1982 chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
good chapter and very good story
rantandrumour chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
I absolutely loved it! fantastic stories.
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
Beautiful ending...couldn't be happier ] xx
Smurf12345 chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
Brilliant ending, cheers for the awesome fanfic :D x
theHuntgoeson chapter 16 . 11/24/2009
SICKLY? No, it's great! A death (thank goodness Linton's out of the way), a wedding and two births, what more could we ask for? I love the babies' names. And especially I love Molly calling Gene Dad, and Chris crying at the wedding. So will Gene and Alex get married in the epilogue? And will they be able to let poor terrified Evan in 2008 know that everything's OK?