Reviews for Team Dynamics
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
The beginning was downright gripping.

The middle, Kiba's reaction to having to catch a cat...too funny! I think you did a fine job of expression Kiba's belligerence without him sounding like a jerk or Naruto. And the description was great; I could visualize everything.

Love the ending, too, and even though it's been ages since you posted these, I can't help but hope you'll do Hinata's chapter someday.

Thank you for tasty fic!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Yay for Lost-puppyEYES faving this!

You depict Shino so well. As logical as he may want to be, those weak emotions are a part of him, too.

The clarity of the ending is such a poignant contrast to the inner confusion and uncertainty of the beginning. Lovely, just lovely.

And yay for Hinata being successful in contributing tot he peace and understanding of the Team!
BonneyQ chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
It's really good. I always tought that the team 8 was a little off, compared with 7, 10 and team Gai. Don't get me wrong, the team I love the most is the eighth, but their relationship from the start was awkward, but now, they pretty much act like a family and that's awsome. Looking foward for the Hinata's POV. *-*
ShyShinobi chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I think you did really good with this! You did a really good job keeping everybody in character! Good job! Can't wait for Hinata's chapter! 3
stuff the world with cake chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I liked this chapter, especially Kiba's thoughts on cats. And the fact that this is what led him to consider his teammates friends.

Weird guy. But funny.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Gah, that was great. I'm not quite sure why this piece hasn't received more reviews. It's too bad because others are missing out on the gem. I can't wait to see what's in store for Hinata's piece.

The upped rating is appropriate for Kiba's gruff mouth. Hopefully others will look into this story with wonderful characterizations.

The story within the story works very well and the opportunity to see Kiba's growth within the chapter was very well done!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This self-centered, inner conversation with himself works very well for Shino. The unspoken doubts, irritating moments, and learned experiences keep him within the realms of a shinobi of few words yet explain his actions and thoughts perfectly. Now you have me hooked to read on.
Sepsis chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Aww.. i loved how you wrote Kiba.:3 and the end was perfect! xD
math music reading chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Wow, intense opening for the chapter there. I really like the character and relationship development going on in this fic. You are amazing. I'm glad Kiba had a plan and I think the idea you used for this chapter was original, realistic, and totally hilarious!
math music reading chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is awesome! I love Team 8. I like how you've portrayed Shino. We don't know much of him from canon but you've made him human and realistic while showing how he's different from having his bugs. An interesting and sensible take on why he's so level-headed.
Kuu-sama chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love Hinata's line in this. Best way for Kiba to relate to Shino ever.

SarahiNia chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Kiba, is such a sweetheart. That was so cute so, awesome!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aww, Shino is so awesome.

Good JOb.
mikeanike101 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
fine story so far. your writing just keeps getting better and better.
Blue Quartz Foxy chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I think you did a good job on Kiba. He is a bit difficult to write without making him too much like Naruto...or too much like a jack-ass. I like it that you showed his emotional side at the start when he was being forced between choosing Akamaru or Hinata.

Love, love, love when Kiba freaked out at not being the team leader- it seems so like him to want to be in charge and then be mad when he isn't.

Also like how hiim and Shino bounded over mutual hatred of Tora- that poor cat just doesn't get a break from his owner or the kid-shinobi having to hunt him down.

Overall, I think you did justice to Kiba's character. Looking forward to the next part...