Reviews for My Angel
IdiAmeanDada chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
An excellent, well thought out story. I figured it was inevitable that the secret would need to come out eventually. Too bad it seems to have been abandoned.
Tig3rzhark chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
I hope that this story doesn't die. It's been pretty good so far. I was hoping that Su could invent a machine that would reveal Narusegawa's spirit to the Hinata-sou residents. But if you never considered adding that part to your story, I would consider it in a future chapter.

From it looks like, as the chapters progress, all of Hinata-sou will know that Naru didn't go straight to heaven, but decided to become a guardian angel to Keitaro, who failed at his suicide attempt.
MAS chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Loving your story so far, I am glad that now someone else knows about Naru I wonder how this will change Kitsune's behaviour in the future. I also cant wait to see some romance between Keitaro and Mutsumi. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Oh, that was a twist there, and will look forward now how things go as Kitsune seems willing to believe this here, and what all it might mean now that Keitaro has someone else to speak with.
Mz340 chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
WOHOooo! It Continues...!

Finally keitaro has the guts to tell kitsune about his secrets.
but... how about the others. especially naru's parents.

Great story. Keep it up. (Just don't be too long '_';)
DarkChiyo not logged in chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Just found this Story again. Very well written. Im looking for more Chapters

Please continue :)
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm not the best at writing reviews, but I must say that this fic is definitely one of the most heart-wrenching stories I have read yet. To say that it tears at you is an understatement. I will be honest, I don't hate Naru, but I was not that fond of how she treated Keitaro in the manga, and wished that he would end up with someone else. To have her die and he to end up the way he was in your story was... difficult... to deal with. However, despite how she treated him, Naru DID care for him a great deal, so she would have done what she could to save him. Given that, it made sense that an accident such as you described was a distinct possibility, even as hard as it is to accept.

Having said all this, your story is very well written, with so much there to keep you wanting more. In fact, the only problem I can see is that it's not complete. :) Please, consider completing the story, if only for closure, not to leave the fans stuck in limbo. Again, very well written, if extremely sad up to the last bit. A bit of light for Keitaro would be most appreciated.
migdude10 chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Very much enjoying this! I hope you return to it someday!
Hoori chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
I read and read but no Mutsumi please I beg of you I don't mind waiting for you to do good works I like your stories

and I 3 Otohime Mutsumi.
Heliosion chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
Kinda heartbreaking in a good way. Nice way to tug at my heart strings
DragonGod926 chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
I imagine the accident took place before they took the entrance exam for the first time. The reason being, you have this filtered as a Keitaro and Mutsumi story, yet there's been not even a mention of her yet. Also, when he does meet her...will Naru instantly know that only Mutsumi could ever fill the role she herself would've had in Keitaro's life.
Isaac2pointO chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Please find some time to finish this story, yours is the only one like it on this site really, I'm very interested to see how this turns out, I almost want to write a conclusion to it myself, but I don't feel like I can give it the justice it deserves. I love the idea of a ghost Naru helping to guide Keitaro back onto the right path and such, but I really don't think I'd take the story where you intend or intended to take it, that being said, only you can finish this, so please, please, please finish this story?

I want to see where it's going to ultimately go, is Keitaro truly insane? or is the Ghost of Naru truly real? I want to say she is, but thats the thing about insanity, no one suffering it can truly discern reality from fiction, and I can't say that I would be 100% sure I wouldn't go insane if the love of my life was murdered by accident and I was the one responsible, so finish it! I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing to see it done, like I said, yours is the only one of it's kind on this site, don't let it stay incomplete forever, that'd be a shame, and a waste of your talent, it'd be like it's always there mocking you, going "look, I'm an amazing story, but you never gave me the ending you meant to! No, now everyone on this site has to be content with the same old same old, girls suffer after realizing they hurt the only man they have ever cared about, or now they realize that he is truly special but have to fight each other over him or some other thing like that"
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Hey Cizzy

just come to say that i am a fan of this story

and i do love how it is continuing

i felt sad for Keitaro, but we have a feeling that may change in the future

hope to read more later Cizzy
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
Dang, poor Keitaro, though he does have a tendency to throw his heart into it all, and at least Reiko was nice enough, not mean, just fairly nice about her leaving, so that counts for a lot im my book, and will look forward to the next part, and the aftermath of the breakup.
brindani chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
A very touching story. its also very cute seeing the interaction between Keitaro and Naru. I can see that the other girls are going to start playing a more active role as his 'problem' has become known, in their minds anyway.

It was kind of funny, when it came to the part of Keitaro visiting her grave, I was thinking it would be funny if her spirit was there and boom, let it be so. Had a nice laugh about that one.

Good work,