Reviews for Puppy Love
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Legendary. True Olivia Dunham fashion, indeed.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Nice. Very Liv. Along with all the other Fringe stuff of yours I've read so far, this is great. I probably would review more of them but I have this horrible habit of only getting down to reading them when I should be sleeping. Eh, school's over in a week. I can deal. Anyway, very good job with these characters - you're really capturing them. I also like that even your shippiest stuff isn't necessarily mutually exclusive - it all slips rather seamlessly into the fandom. Anyway, off to go read a bit more before I fall asleep on my computer. Hope it keeps up in quality!

Lucy
spark3597 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Yeah. I agree. Agent New Girl is annoying and not easy to ignore. )
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I love it! Absolutely brilliant! Amazing story! Very cute!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
wow that may have been short, but i think it says something if i'm still in stitches laughing! i can't wait to see hoe they play this out in season 2... cuz now it's a love square: Olivia, Peter, Rachel AND Jessup!

Great work, thanks for the laugh!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aw, I'm sorry you're sick!

On the other hand, in this little ficlet you made me love Peter even more...I mean, really. And I didn't think that was possible, lol.

Now I REALLY can't wait for Fringe to come back.

Awesomesauce job, get better!

~Mila
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That is epicly funny lol

Sums Peter up well too.

It's never happen in the show of course- that would be far too easy, but it would still make me smile if it did :)
turkish.nonsense chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love you to pieces.

genius, smartass, arrogant as hell. annoyingly attractive.

yes, please, i'll have some of that.

Get better, mmkay? ]
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I like it! )
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Heehee.

And as Liv said in the pilot episode after reading his bio:

"Sounds like a major pain in the ass."

Meh, I'm not thrilled about "Agent New Girl" at all.

I'm curious what they're going to do with her.

Hey, I know what'll cheer you up. Send someone to pick up the new 9/17 issue of Entertainment Weekly with Bolivia on the cover, cute as can be! And an even hotter picture inside.

(See popwatch "dot" ew "dot" com) for the cover picture).
Zaedah chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh honey love... this is just what the day called for.

“he’s annoyingly attractive while doing it."

Honestly, you saved me day with your wit and meow-worthy cattiness. You have pondered his 'deal' and gotten verily to the bottom of it. A million thanks!