Reviews for Still Doll
Summer Eclair chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i adored this one.
OuroborosMoon chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aw... that was really cute -
TTY7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This story was totally beutiful. Especially the part where Lelouch and Shirley are reunited in heaven. That was so sweet. I think that you really captured both of their personalities well.
ddarkestangel chapter 1 . 11/29/2009 sad! i love the lelouch and shirley pairing! awesome oneshot. very heartbreaking
Mitsuki-senpai chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This was absolutely adorable! I love it! Keep up the good work~~
alicekinsno1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aww, this was a very sweet story. And it was so cute of you to bring God in as a character.

But what happened to Rolo after he died? I missed that.
Hyruleepona chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
LaughAttack101's right. You're being too hard on yourself. Yeah I'll admit some of it was a bit too fluffy and all but overall it was very well written. The characters were believeable and all.
LaughAttack101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
stop being so hard on yourself! You do NOT suck at these stories i really really enjoyed every bit of it. It was sweet, it was rich in detail, and it was even a little bit funny when god chuckled and said, "okay ill leave now." Just wait this story will get more reviews because it is perfect. I love the Lelouch Shirley pairing. This was such a cute story for them! Also, good job of keeping everyone in character. It seems the more code geass stories im reading, the more im dissapointed at many people for getting lelouch COMPLETELY wrong! He's my favorite character BY FAR! Haha anyway i loved your story. Sorry my review is so long! I sure hope youll write more stories for one of my favorite shows, code geass!