Reviews for One Step Down From Love
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Er, I'm searching for your LOTR crossover and stumbled across this, and this was hot. And beautiful. So, I'm reviewing to tell you that it was hot. And beautiful. :-)
Sonya chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Okay, just wanted to start out by saying that you're not a bad writer. I mean, the grammar and spelling and whatnot are good, better than a lot of people I read on actually, but as for your insight into the character of Buffy Summers? I'm sorry, but it's way off base.

Maybe a few years down the road she would be that comfortable with having "cuddle time" with Spike, but just after Wrecked (hell, any time in season 6!) that is just SO not the case. She is waging an inner war with herself over whether or not she has any feelings for Spike. Heck, when she woke up after their initial sex-capades, she was all about running away! She was most definitely NOT all about playing with his hair and having warm fuzzy feelings.

So anyways, just thought you should hear an honest opinion from someone that was more in depth than "ooooh... I like it... Buffy&Spike4Evah!"

Maybe this will help you in future attempts at writing this pairing. Because the thing about Buffy/Spike is that it's a dark pairing. Happy, cutsey, post-coital stuff just doesn't work with the characters... at least not at this point in time. *shrugs* We'll see how things are once season 7 starts, I suppose.
Nibblet chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Wow, that was really good. Your Buffy POV was perfect. Very beautifully written. :)
Wicked Princess chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
O.O So very, very beautiful..but oh so sad! Promise me you'll wite more...
Dorkie chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
thats sooo sweet
Nos chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Oh, that was very sweet! But not TOO sweet. I liked it alot.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Beautifully written! I wish it was longer, because I really enjoyed reading it. I love the way you describe their passion. Great job!
Delirium chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Very well-done, short but *very* sweet. :) -Del
Eolivet chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Romantic, but not insipid. Rather sweet, and love that imagery! Nice job! Keep writing!
Elena Zovatto chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
It might be short, but it packs a punch :-) Well done!