Reviews for Finding Closure
Angelic Lady chapter 18 . 1/4
The story was funny, sad, well written and very good combination. All in all a good package.
framework4 chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
Just finished re-reading this story, very well done.
flower pot girl chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
A wonderful tale.
JheremyC chapter 18 . 5/15/2015
Excellent, good use of the characters and believable dialog thank you for sharing your story.
plimplamploum chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
Very very excellent story ! I really liked it - even if usually, I like more adventure, but it wasn't the subject, and you made it totally good anyway : I really believe that it could have happened, if they had ever decided to join the shows. Hey, it SHOULD have happened : it's nice to finally know what happened to Ford... Even if it's totally out-show, I'll keep it as my personnal belief...
wezza1981 chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
that was glorious
gatebeliever chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read on Fan Fiction. Well written, captured the emotion of the Stargate program, NCIS and our military, telling the story of a character without a clear ending.
Bladefax chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
Awesome job
ForestOfIvy chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
Exceptionally well done in all aspects. The story is sad but fulfilling and all characters were true to canon.
trouble97018 chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
This goes into the favorites! Excellent story, thank you for writing it.
Two Ladies of Quality chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Oh, yes, that's Gibbs.
timunderwood9 chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
Good story, fun combining my sister's two favorite shows in this way. Though I think Gibb's characterization often was on the level of smirks which weren't terribly characterizing. Jon of course was awesome as well, and the fun of watching two profoundly awesome people interact was a lot of fun- though sadly you aren't a good enough writer to make it as profoundly awesome as the concept.

Shepherd sadly is neither as old nor as awesome as either of them.

Anyways a fairly fun entertainment.
Ellmarr chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
You did a great job so far in portraying all of characters except one DEX I so wanted to read how that interview went fully.
Ellmarr chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
loved the inter action between Jack and Jon. Oh by the was you need to check your words just a little closer you wrote "for at last" when you should have "for at least." in one of the last chapters other then then keep up the great work sorry if my spelling sucks at this point I am sick and typing on a cellphone no spell check.
ferryboat George chapter 18 . 12/9/2011