Reviews for v1 Close your eyes, Open your Heart
SOREI PARTS ARE REALLY AWESOME, LOVE IT~! 3
SilentDreamer01 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
I SUPPORT SORAxREINA! 3
SilentDreamer01 chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
SoraxReina(Me/You)! I think it will be alright because Roxas is a part of Sora right? 3
Not Your Original Girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Omg i love this story and the rewrite! At first i started reading this cause my first name is reina and i thought that was pretty amazing but i ended up falling in love with this stroy i even recomanded these stroys as something to read on my page! . please keep up the good work
Not Your Original Girl chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
omg i loved this i think sora and reina should be together! they seem like a better couple well.. to me they do
Yuuko Aosagibi chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
Hmmm... Well I really don't see much error except some of Roxas' OOCness. Other than that, I don't see where you can improve in.
SpringBorn chapter 20 . 8/10/2010
loved the chapter. Was Reina a nobody at one point?
Battle-Royalist chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
I just hope Roxas gets her back soon. I love that pairing better!I can't wait for the next chapters!
Akizakura202 chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
Dude... spelling errors galore! XD You called Scar Mufasa a couple times, specifically when Scar was ushering Simba to the back of the cliff. You should be a little more careful when reading these over... You also included twice a portion where Timon and Pumbaa stopped eating their "meal" and mentioned that they should speak to Simba.

This is me being anal and musing, but why would a pig in the wild reference sleeves XD? Now that I think of it this happens all the time, I guess, with even professional works, but...

Namine's character seems quite off, I never would've pictured her so... Well, if she were scheming, I'd picture her a little less, well, sinister. Maybe saddened, but she has a good heart-as Kairi's Nobody...

Yeah, Pride Rock was definitely rushed XP There could've been some details added to intensify it that wouldn't've made it too, too long. Your word count is only at like five thousand-I think you've hit seven thousand, before, so it would've been okay.

So, I may be way off, but this is the first thing that popped into my head: Reina was originally on Destiny Islands. The Nobodies all have somebodies that were on the Islands, explaining their connection with her, but I'm not sure. It simply explains in my head Sora and the paopu-technically, anyone else on other worlds wouldn't know about the legend 'cause paopu fruit are only native to Destiny Islands.

Looking forward to more I'd revise this chapter a little, though, if only to correct errors.
PhantomGirl12 chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
Oh dear... Roxas is becoming obsessed... Please update soon!
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 19 . 6/2/2010
awwwwwwwww i love it can't wait for more im so glad u updated
Yuuko Aosagibi chapter 19 . 6/2/2010
FINALLY! THEY KISS! ;-; I'm soo happy. but I wonder...I think it'll be a bit awkward between Sora and Reina for a while, Roxas will get jealous, and then BAM something plot twisting will happen. Update soon!
Akizakura202 chapter 19 . 6/1/2010
(Sorry, couldn't log in for this one.) Well, I'm a little disappointed. When I'd thrown around the idea of Timon and Pumbaa, I'd thought you'd be breaking away from the KHII Pride Lands plot a bit XP In the end you did, a rather juicy portion, but I was bored through most of it . . . especially since I'd happened to play through Pride Lands before I noticed you updated XD But buahahahahahahahaha! As soon as Sora said something about trying the worm together, I knew there was gonna be a Lady and the Tramp moment! I had the gut feeling! And I can't wait to see what happens :D But then, I wonder if much will 'cause they're lions and it seems kinda weird; cats show affection more with bumps and rubbing their cheeks (they have sweat glands there, so it's sort of a weird marking kind of thing.) But then again they're actually humans XD I just don't know whether or not Reina will actually feel something 'cause she's kissing a cat. . . . Can't really get caught up in throes of passion. But, 'tis fo you to decide (if you do decide, maybe you ca pull it off,I dunno *shrugs*) Can't wait to find out! :)

-Aki
Battle-Royalist chapter 19 . 6/1/2010
Aww kitty kisses. I can't wait for you to update