Reviews for Space! Time! Zombies!
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I'm sorry to hear that things fell apart. Hopefully they haven't again. It's turning out well, so I hope you can continue this at some point. Good Luck!
Hawkcam1996 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Well, it's been another two years since your last update on tbis fic. It's pretty good too. I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
This is intense i like it
StrawberriCat chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
yes. Oh goodness, just YES! Love this, love this, love this.

I love how they are unprepared for this, since technology made things easy, and since they have super technology, it's super easy. Can't wait to see what happens next. The hint of a possibility of time travel is exciting!

But red shirts surviving? They better celebrate since it won't be long until they hit the bucket. We all know that red shirts were not meant for survival.
S058 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Wait, did I just read this last bit right?

Did Redshirts SURVIVE? Damn, that's a miracle by any standards.

Keep up the good work though!
ScarletRonove chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I am very, VERY intrigued by this story. I'd love to see where your gonna go with this story, can't wait :)
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This sounds interesting to say the least...I like your writing style...please update soon!
Unknown Scribe chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I want to read this so bad. you need to update soon. Please.
StrawberriCat chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love the idea of the t-virus in the star trek universe.

Please update!

if it's not too much to ask, include the tyrant please! or a genesis looking guy
Tyler Willis chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Amazeing. I look fword to reading more. And, if it's no to much truble, could you incolud the Borg?
Yasunari chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Damn! I'd like to see what havoc the T-virus can produce in the Star Trek universe.
Steff7 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Star Trek AND zombies? I'm game. This Parsons sounds like a real asshole... *patiently waits for the update*