Reviews for Held By Hope
SDFanFicChic chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Among the many fanfictions I've read, very few have your beautiful imagery and poetic flow. I'm so glad I found you on here! I was so happy to reread this story! As always a pleasure.
Carla Ray chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Mrs Cope, I loved it. You describe Jasper perfectly and gives us a deeper look at his heart and the man.
Avaerial chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very beautiful, my dear! Your way with words just absolutely blows me away! Your words are so poignant!

All in all, VERY good job and keep on writing! ;D
katsu3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Sweetly Brilliant! I love this background story of how Jasper and Alice finally met. Mrs. Cope-i met you at the Eclipse L.A. Twi Con-i took the photo of you in front of Alice's yellow porsche banner ) and you gave me your FanFiction info. You truly have talent!
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
It was cute :D
Animphette chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
ONE OF YOUR BEST!
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I LOVED this story. I loved it and that is saying a lot because I rarely every read a story where jasper is with alice - but this contest forced me too and there were some that were so brilliantly written that they just broke down my walls, and this was one :)

brilliant representation of Canonsper and this was definitely high up on my list of favs for the contest.

Thank you for entering!
Littlehaven chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I don't think I have adequate words here - this story is incredible...and your writing is just beyond words...please continue exploring Stephenie's characters Mrs Cope - you have a gift! :o)
Fixed in Forks chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Loved, loved, loved your expansion to this story. You are truly, truly gifted! As I've said, keep 'em comin'!
Junamrsgrl chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is beautiful and somewhat haunting, a touching supposition of those mysterious events that led Jasper and Alice to their fates. I'm such a sucker for whimsy, sentimentality and kismet. *sigh* Great job.
Mambomama chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Well done! You took his backstory and gave it depth. Really liked this one!
Merina Green chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Beautiful story!
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Cute thanks!
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i could definetely feel jasper sadness and desperation in this one

very well done!
Chicory chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love stumbling across well-written fiction in the sometimes horribly depressing world of FF. It gives me hope that the universe isn't actually owned by 13-year-old girls who use keyphrases like "omigod" and "txt msg" in their fiction. Well-done! :) Will there be more or is this just a one-shot?