Reviews for Legacy
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
Epic read. :)
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Woh! Canon error! How can Capt. Avatar be there? He died before they got back to Earth...I can't remember whether it was on the way to Iscandar or on the way back, because I haven't seen the show since it first ran in 1979, but I do remember for certain that he died. You haven't mentioned anything about this being slightly AU, which would explain it.

Also, I found two word mistakes. "Breath" is a noun and pronounced "breth." The verb, pronounced "breeth" is spelled "breathe." Note the "e" at the end, and point it out to your beta reader, too. This is a persistent error throughout all of fanfiction; I seriously think people don't know the difference. The other is "nap of the Earth." Last time I looked, that was called nape of the Earth, like nape of the neck.

All that aside, as usual, your technical details were all spot-on. The medical scenes, especially, take be back to the hospital where I used to work. Thorough research is a sheer joy to behold. And the dialog is completely in character for everybody. I especially loved the banter between Conroy and Wildstar in an earlier chapter, when they were cutting Conroy's flight suit off him. It's not easy for a woman to write men bantering and have it sound natural, but you did it. I could SO totally see that happening; my mind's eye was playing it out on the hangar deck of the Argo, for crying out loud! Well done!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Woh! Have ave you ever flown a plane? I ask because I have, and your descriptions make me feel like I've got a stick in my hands again. Technical enough for believability, yet simple enough not to overwhelm the uninitiated. I'm impressed!

I've only found one thing confusing. Hardy tells Conroy he's bleeding smoke from his six, but the problem is in his right wing. In that case, he'd be bleeding smoke from his THREE, not six. Six is the rear. Or am I missing some important detail?
laurose chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
Glad to have more of this story. And good work, too.

(Good work from Wildstar, too. He's coping a lot better than most would.)
laurose chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Thanks for taking the trouble to write this so well.

I especially liked 'If you want to live, you'll have to fight."'
laurose chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Good romance. I liked Jessica a lot more when I'd seen through her eyes. You fit the backstory in well, never losing the solidity of her present scene. And Dave is excellent.

And then good drama!
laurose chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Thank you for another chapter of a good fic! Looking forward to the next one.
laurose chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Both the medical and military detail are impressive. The core of the story, the characters and their interaction is best of all.
mightydreamer chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Keeping me on the edge of my seat
Freddo chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. I so liked the relationship between Peter and Jessica...very nicely done.

Good thing he seems as if he will pull through. It seemed and seems to be touch and go there for a bit...

Very well done.

FREDDO
mightydreamer chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Great job!

-Annie
mightydreamer chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I am really enjoying this.

Your knowledge of flying is good! Are you a pilot, or know someone who is?