Reviews for Life Used to Be So Hard
kelhome chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Love this...come what may, the Winchesters are going to stick together. No biggie. Sweet, but poignant, too. Very original.

K
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I like this a lot. Pretty funny too.
Ophium chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Loved it!

Its amazing the way you turn a potentially angsty and dramatic event in to something so funny and solid... and the whole slipping of relationship from hardcore hunter-macho-men in to not-sure-who's-the-wife, not-sure-who's-the-husband but definitely couple relationship is just awesome!

Well done!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
The rocking of the sweatpants... the fluffy bathrobe and egg-cooking... the sneezy, allergic Dean... the boys' respective jobs... the housewifely tensions... and then the frigging amazing final image, with Dean palming the Sam-kiwi, stealing it to keep it safe... oh yeah and the subtle ways werewolf Sam changes, sniffing at the groceries... and the fact that you never, ever said "werewolf." Are reasons I love this.

Fabulous as always!
Aecoris chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was amazing! Seriously, i can't even describe it! I just love your writing but this...I don't know I loved it even more! And your writing is awesome! I can't explain it, this story just flowed so well and I loved all the little hints you gave to what was going on with Sam without actually SAYING it. That was really neat. Loved all the brotherly moments and it Sam and Dean seemed so in character even though they were settling down. It just seemed exactly like how they would act if they had to settle down! I wonder if they would ever try to have wives and kids...though i wouldn't mind if it was still just the two of them. Awesome work!
Merisha chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OMG Roque, that was spectacular, precious, humorous, heart-breaking, adorable, fuzzy (excuse the pun) and brilliant! :D

I could wax lyrical for you for hours, you are that awesome!

This story has all the brotherly elements that I adore, and Dean protecting Sammy no matter what he becomes, them trying to live the normal life, it just warms my heart!

YOU ARE A GENIUS! :D

Huggles and luv

An adoring Mish :D
Maz101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was great on so many levels - the totally no-nonsense Winchester way of coping (non specific references to damage done); the whole idea of a Winchester mortgage and the slow acceptance of settling down; Dean getting fat (working the sweat pants - LOL!) allergies; domestic bliss; nagging (Ha!); the pain of the Sam situation (tranquilisers, kids, changes) and then THAT ending. So clever!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great story idea you have here...it would have to be something huge like Sam being a werewolf for the boys to settle down..but you made Dean a cook and gave him a bit of a belly...too funny...I loved their banter and how they were beginning to sound like an old married couple...good job as always
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
So obviously Sam is a werewolf but how? Good work!
MaggieMay21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh this is so cute! Is there any more to this? I hope so! :D
MetallicTaste chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
lol nice

that was pretty damn funny!

good job
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Awesome story! Loved your little descriptions here and there about how the boys were changing, it just made it really interesting and different, loved it! And yay for werewolf Sam! Humor was dead on, along with the serious moments, great characterization, just an all round great piece! :D
NongPradu chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I absolutely adore your stuff, especially your grievously-injured!Dean stuff...

But you made him fat? Seriously?

This was just an awesome little piece. The dialogue was so in character I was giggling until my cheeks hurt. Still... May never forgive you for porkifying his most glorificous sexiness.
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
wow, that was a magnificant read! full of bro-love, and incredibly imaginative and original. and pretty damn funny too! i love this, im going to favorite it right now.

Lora
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Just shows the talent of the writer who can have Sam be a werewolf and yet allow the boys to continue to live their "normal" lives. Honestly, if just about anyone else had gone with this plot line I probably would have passed on the story. But I can never pass on one of yours. You just have a magical and oh-so-real way of writing these boys. Thank You for the story.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »