Reviews for Valium, you gotta luv it
Raberba girl chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I love Iggy/Gazzy teamwork. :)

LOL, and there's Max's IC reaction to Fang's birthday gift. XD

I agree with the sentiment that people should still review multi-chapters even after they're complete! I can't understand why they don't. :O

Well, there's more of your fics on my list of stuff to read, but I'm gonna have to wait on that and review some of my other friends' stuff; hopefully I'll be able to get back to the rest of yours soon!
Raberba girl chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Yes, yes, I was going to get to these last two chapters. :) Just wanted to pause a moment and post Lea's letter before it got too late.

"you're Batman! I'm in love with Batman!" Yeeepp, definitely valium.

Pfffft, Gazzy's train of logic leaves something to be desired.

"And helicopters fly. So I must be a helicopter." And Max's goes without saying. XD

"Never mind, I don't want to know." Heh, I don't think you want to know, either.

Heh heh, Max's drunken attempts to try to manipulate Fang are very amusing...

"Seriously, why do cliffs always have to have dangerous rocks at the bottom all the time?" For the drama! Whoo!

XD Max stealing one of Fang's feathers and then flopping out of his arms is hilarious.
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
"She decked me." LOLLLL!

Poor Fangypoo... :p But awwwwwwww, that was was a really sweet gift from him, especially considering that he wouldn't naturally tend to do that sort of thing.

"This water bottle is just soooo amazing" XD Perfect line to end the chapter with after Fang's realization!
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awww, that's so sweet of them to throw Max a birthday party!

"It's coming along great, wanna see it?" Oi, Fang, don't be mean!
Middle Eye chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
The crime was committed by Iggy, in the kitchen, with the brownie. As for Max, well... at least she hasn't yet seen the Burger King on fire singing "What Is Love". The Amazing Waterbottle (hey, that would be a good name for a band) was the high (heh) light, and the chapter was good too.
Middle Eye chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Read this ages ago, but never got round to reviewing... Anyway, seems okay so far, but of course, it's only the setup to Max making a total fool out of- *coughs* I mean, a great and well thought-out story! Yeah...
OwlinAMinor chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
I have to say, I really enjoyed this story. Quite funny, especially at the end. Gotta love those evil rampages. :)

... And, as usual, everything is Gazzy's fault.

Iggy: Of course it is! Everything is Gazzy's fault!

me: How does that make any sense?

Iggy: It does in my mind.

me: Oookay then ...
AnnSchexy chapter 4 . 3/4/2010

i love it! funny!

gazzy and igs are always funny!

'ahh dont kill me!'

i love it!:]
AnnSchexy chapter 3 . 3/4/2010

she took his feather? that is so funny!:]
AnnSchexy chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
haha! very funny!:]
TheUltimateGinger14 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
SO far nice job...i like the chocolate chip referance there :P lol

WinterSky101 chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Ha, ha. Gazzy's dead.
steeve chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
omg,major lmao story!
winnie11 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great fic... why is gazzy so fanglike?
WingedHero540 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
lol! That was so freaking funny!