Reviews for The Party
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
so much love for this! i would LOVE to read more in this verse(preferably with janto :3) if the inspiration ever strikes. seriously, so. much. love.
thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here. it has been enjoyed. :)
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Okay that made me cry. Is there a sequel? Maybe they can have a life together working for different government jobs? Jack at Torchwood and Ianto at IMF? It could be their reconciling. :)
tlcroft chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
YES! I'm a long time fan of Mission:Impossible (Both series-I've never seen the movies) and a new fan of Torchwood and this is brilliant. It's nice to know that Nickolas has his own team now and Ianto is intergral to it. Also, I find it realistic that Ianto DIDN'T go juming back into Jack's arms though, given time, they might be able to rebuild their relationship. I also like that Jack knows about the IMF and approves of the work they do.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Good.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved this & would love to see it expanded. Amoung other things I'd be fascinated to know how our favorite Welshman got recruited & started working for a covert American organization.
Stelia22 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That. Was. Epic.

You know, I didn't read this the first several times I read the summary. You know why? Because I don't usually like stories that go AU for Torchwood season 2 and I know nothing about Mission: Impossible except for the fact that the movie stars Tom Cruise as some guy who's falsely accused of doing something and he's on the run (is that even right?) I didn't even know that there was a TV show for Mission: Impossible. I might even go and watch it.\

BUT this story was absolutely stunning. It was fantastically realistic, and it would have been cool if this had been canon instead (not that I don't love the canon Torchwood, I do! But this is just brilliant). I'm glad that you didn't have Ianto springing back into Jack's arms, because that made it more realisitc. I'm also happy that there's some sort of potential future for Jack and Ianto. And poor Jack-he came back for Ianto and it turns out he's not there: he would have been so heartbroken! It was lovely that you had Jack wanting to convince Ianto to come back to Torchwood, mainly because it's a reaction that I thought Jack would have had if put in this situation.

And thus, I announce that this story is an absolute stunner, just like everything else! Well done!

Oh, and P.S, I REALLY want to see a sequel. Fulfil your extremely happy readers' wishes by doing so (but take your time, I love all your other stories too!)
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really liked this story. It had intrigue, emotion, action, and humor. I laughed out loud when Jack stole the flash drive. The ending was good, too, promising a future for Ianto and Jack. Nicely done!

Keep writing!
wereleopard chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it as always
hklbry chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I just stumbled across this and almost didn't read it since I haven't seen a Mission Impossible episode in 20 years. So glad I read it! This was a fun story and I love how you made the characters stay true to who they are while fitting into the What If scenario. Well done!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
loved it!
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
How did I miss this? I was just about to respond to your review and I found this! Ianto is really very 'James Bond' when he's undercover. Excellent.
ciocia chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really liked this one. Are there going to be more in this series?
SpecialFaiths chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Love it! :D

Have you written a sequel for this? If not, you should!
deemama66 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Okay I know you made this a one shot

BUT this is totally unfair...!

huffs...rolls her eyes...NOW you have to make this a series or a complete STORY..!

nods ...uhuh ...YES you do...

I am subscribing in case you DO continue this...