Reviews for Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying
Ice Drop chapter 1 . 2/11
Totally unexpected pairing, but it made for such a nice read. Lovely writing. I love your characterization of Skywarp and Hook, the details are wonderful. Thank you for writing this!
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I absolutely loved this. The explanation of what Skywarp turned into and how he felt about it was actually a little heartrending, and made more so after the More Than Meets The Eye comics with Chromedome erasing the pain away. This was funny but also built a world in its background. The evolution of Cybertronians...great job.
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was AMAZING! Such an odd pairing, but oddly... workable. I like it ;)
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was great! I liked the idea of Hook trying to convince himself that it's all an experiment. But what I really loved about this story was the bits about memories. The idea that a Cybertronian can just erase old, and especially painful, memories is fascinating, and yet is also very, very sad. I think you showed that well via Skywarp.

Thank you for sharing.
aughoti chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh, -wow-. This is really intriguing. It's quite funny, with the slowly increasing havoc spreading from Hook and Skywarp's interactions. But the cultural implications of the how much they change, and how casually they erase nonessential and/or unpleasant memories - while Skywarp never erases anything - are really striking, and quite poignant. Lovely piece, and I'm so glad it got recced on tf_fic_squee.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh my! That was just brilliant. It was rec-ed on tf_ic_squee on livejournal and I must say this is the most creative take on human-like interfacing I've read. And the end - just beautiful. I love your take on why Skywarp is ... Skywarp. He doesn't discard his memories. That is so lovely.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oooh, interesting pairing :) I really liked this, well done~
kinmik chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i've never been so glad to have done a ramdom character search before.

hook is someone that has high appeal to me for some strange reason, and the unusual pairing makes it all the more interesting. i love how you write skywarp; totally in character and in-depth.

the ending was wistfully and expertly composed and easily my favorite part. beautiful work!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
fascinating!
naboru narluin chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow. This is marvellous. o_o

I never considered this pairing would work and I will never be able to read it again. It just works with your story and it’s wonderful this way.

Usually I write longer comments; sorry this being so short but I’m still speechless (and tired ). Though, you’ll get a new comment when I read it again. And I guess I’ll reread it more than just one time.

Anyway: Thank you for this fanfiction and the warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

This story is… everything; cute, funny, sad, hot… And I really, really like your Skywarp.

Thank you so much for posting this and making my evening this enjoyable.

naboru
Elexies chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Ah! How absolutely sweet! I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I really loved Hook's dry, haughty attitude and I loved how you were able to mix in Decepticon culture with human culture, very interesting and creative!

This was all thoroughly enjoyable, you did a great job!
herongale chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow. This is beautiful, amazing. Sexy. Sad.

I have a feeling I will be re-reading this many times. What a wonderful story. I'm so impressed, I hardly even know what to say, other than to just promise you earnestly that this story had me freakin' moved.