Reviews for Alive
JP1124 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Loved this 1 shot man. The song was perfect for the scene and u did a great job. Love ur KP stories man just let it b known
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
wow just wow that is a seriously sweet story
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Exllcent and adorbale work here
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i thought i was going to read a story where they nearly died but no it was not also i gt and a little confused because i thought they were having sex but then i turned out they started dancing and i had thought they already did that
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
a million words-and the story of the pivotal moment to cap it with. Thanks bro-for sharing out of the treasure of your heart.
castorg chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Captian, Congratulations on your millionth. The story was heart warming and somehow right for the moment. Only found one obvious mispell -(Then the last key "feel" into place.), was it suppose to be "fell" ?. Other than that thanks for the story.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Can't really add much to what has already been said.

It is never easy to distill a moment down to its true meaning. In many media, something always gets lost in the translation. Film and television have been trying it since their inceptions, and don't have it yet. The tendency is to fill an hour with three seconds of new footage and the rest be flashbacks to moments leading up to the point.

Other authors have tried to get into this moment in KP's life. I know of few that have done it as well.

One million down, and probably a lot more to go. There sometimes just isn't enough time to get them all out.
JAKT chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
A million words...

WOW! WOO HOO!

You're the man!

Very well-written and quite original, this little one shot has everything wrapped by a great song - great interchange between Kim and Ron and terrific characterizations of the two. There are also some interesting surprises as Ron and Kim have matured through the years to this point.

Thanks for the read.

ja and kt
Reader101w chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great songfic, I read it with the music from "Alive" on and it fit very good.

congrads on passing the 1.0.0 word limit.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I can't think of a better way of celebrating the relationship between Kim and Ron and the remarkable One million words mark. It's been a great ride Captain! Here's to one million more words to delight, entertain, and celebrate the relationship between authors, readers and the Kimminity.
Quathis chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, congrats on the million word mark. That is very impression and shows dedication. As a fan, you are more than welcome for any reviews and comments I've sent - you've deserved all of them.

This one shot had a powerful emotion in it and really hit me. Good perspective from Kim on how having Ron changed her and saved her soul. I hadn't heard it quite like that, saving her heart yes, but not her very soul. Loved it.
loveandwar007 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Just short, sweet and lovely. Exactly what junior prom was for them, a moment of intense realization. Great job, and congrats on one million words! Way to go, Cap'n! Keep it up, I just love all your work :)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Fantastic work, Captain. A very sweet one-shot for sure. Another thing, is I want to congratulate you for your accomplishment of one hundred and thirty stories and one million words. I bet you'd never think you'd be that far along and had written that much. I just love your work. I also can't wait for your "School Days" update there. You are one of the best K/R writers out there. Keep up the fine work. )
whitem chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Good story to mark 1 Million words.

Never heard of that goup before. I'll have to check them out...

Now here's to 1 million more! (clinks glasses)

As always, until the next...
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
You know Cap it's quality not quanity. I loved all your stories (well except one). BUT you are the MAN.

About 20 words and you just did it so well. Today I reached one quarter of what you've accomplished. If it wasn't for my beta it would be total garbage. CB73 saves my tail more than anyone but he can believe.

I love the way you portray Kim's emotions with song.

Congratulations Cap and a right hand salute to you.

Keep it up bud and a great job,

Larry (Sentinel 103)