Reviews for Fine
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/21
While the description of Sam's condition read a little ambiguous, you did a lovely job describing what happened, what went wrong. I'm guessing Sam suffered hypothermia? Was he poisoned by the monster, too? That would explain a good deal more. Loved the ending how Sam had to decide he was going to live, in spite of the comfort of letting go and dying. What hit me was the irony; most people fight death, but Sam welcomes it. Excellent characterization.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Very good story!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Lovely insight and awesome limp!Sam...Fantastic work! :)
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is the first time I've read this as a John-girl and... what can I say, you did it! *points at you* YOU, of all people, wrote CARING!John (and very much in-character-caring John if I might add) and I love it. LOVE it! :D I'm NEVER going to let you live that one down! *giggles madly* You did it! *points at you* :D

Anyhow, LOVE it, still love the story and Sam being his usual, STRONG self. Even if its sad that he thinks he has to hide how he really feels from his family, but anything else would have been OOC... I love this one, I really, really do. *hugs*

Thank you! :)
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh Sammy... I can just imagine that 'ignore it and it'll go way' mentality blowing up in his face later... Good fic!
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Lovely symbolism and imagery. Of course, the hurt!Sam and caring!Dean/Dad didn't hurt either.

I enjoyed this!
Sastiel chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Nice job! Great story! How old was Sam in this?

Very nice story!
laynee chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
the ending was amazing. i loved the "being fine because they needed him to be" but not really knowing if he could. well done.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aww this was soo good! Very suspenseful! :D Great job hon!
alphabet chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Very nice! Great job on all three Winchesters and I love Sam's determination at the end. Thanks for sharing!
Nerene chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I liked the way you interwove Sam's thoughts with the dialogue between John & Dean. It was a very good read.
Becky chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I really enjoyed this one shot, has limp sam (my favourite kind) and both worried dean and john. I liked it how you told it from sam point of view it worked really well along with the last sentence "ready to tell his brother that he was just fine". It was a sad story
FireKumori mage chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
very very good.
nikole stella chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh wow. I absolutely LOVED that!

I wasn't expecting that... Wow...

I LOVED this story. It wasn't too frilly or anything.

It was perfect.

If this is how your flow of mind works, it's amazing. Hehe.
lolopixie chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Oh wow, that was so good. I just stumbled into the Supernatural section for the first time ever, and I happen to find this wonderful story of yours to read first. Lucky me. :)

Overall it was really touching. I don't know how exactly you pulled it off, but even though it's in first person the reader gets a sense of everyone's emotions and thoughts, and they are all very true to character. I particularly liked how you portrayed Sam's conflicting feelings at the end. It seems like something he definitely would have done for his family when he was a bit younger, while also hinting at what ultimately made him choose to leave that aspect of his life behind when he got older. Very nicely done. And THANK YOU THANK YOU for the great writing and grammar. (The fact that you used "wonder" and "wander" correctly in the SAME sentence... I can't tell you how happy that makes me.)

Wonderful job, this is going in my favorites. I wish you the best of luck on future writing.

-lolopixie