Reviews for The Morning After
Again, good!
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Really good start!
CPO Backstreet chapter 20 . 2/28/2014
I really liked the beginning of this, you captured Clark and Lois' characters well. I'm not sure how I feel about the way you presented the story, with most chapters being a rewritten version of events from the show. It had some nice twists but felt a bit disjointed in places. Still, a good idea, thanks for sharing.
lynn chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Excellent story. loved it
shugokage chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
Amazing job on this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
This was a great story that I truly enjoyed. Loving how you kept to MOST of season 6, 7 and 8 but spun it. What was more was the whole Lana not picking Clark thing. Shortly afterwards I watched the episode for real and kept expecting it to happen. Thanks for the story and I can't wait for the next installment.
EvilRegalDuckling chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
OMG I read this entire book in less than a day. I love it! You're a very talented writer and I can't wait to read your other fanfiction! Also, I loved the christening :) I wasn't at all expecting it!
EvilRegalDuckling chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Hahahahahahah :) you made a funny :) "no vehicles were harmed in the making of this fanfiction" lol nice one. Anyways, just wanted to say I LOVE this! I'm literally obsessed.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
That was awesome!
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Legendary Story
Zarathos' chain chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
great chapter I love how you gave lois a version of clarks powers not enough people do that in their stories
madcloisfan chapter 20 . 11/13/2013