Reviews for The Equation of Love
jn3883 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
love it.
kibago chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
sorry! cuteness overload here!

i love too many stories.

girly tomboy chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
for some reason it wasnt that cheesy i thought it was very good im making it 1 of my favorite fanfictions for rima and nagihiko. hope ur life isnt suckish like most people out there.
muzikchic4eva chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
i would admit that the ending is a little cheesy but it was really cute.

one thing i have to argue with is that love can be expressed. like when Nagi lets Rima go or when they kiss or when Rima confesses?

good story though, i loved it!
xXMoonsilverXx chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
so sweet! love it!
tnygrl-happiness.matters chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
I loved it! I think you have lots of potential, keep on writing and never stop! -
ami-chan chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
amai to kawaii! cheesy, but i like cheesy! good job! love the angst and fluffiness!
hopexescaliber chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
ah! so cute with the equation thing! - :) :O
neleenchan3 chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
aww! iTs such a nice/beautiful story! i really luved the equations! gaNbare! 3

ColinatorGX chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
That was a really lovely ending. The lenght ddidn't really matter to me, what makes these ending chapters special are the way they're written, and the feelings poured into them.

And I can tell, you showed very deep feelings in writing this story. Loved it.

Also, I could not agree with Nagi more. Love cannot be expressed in such a plain way as an equation. )
xoBitterSweetox chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
The ending was so beautifully written~ It almost made me cry~ I could just feel how Rima felt right then and there. You did a pretty good job on this story~
butterflydreamsflyaway chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I like this story, its sweet and simple :)
the sky's bouquet chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Heh. There's no option for PMing you so I have to do this to reply to your review reply~!

YEAH FOR EDITING! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with. Oh & if you want readers to get the update, you'll have to delete and chapter and re-post it.

XD Glad the tips helped!

-Sky's Bouquet
the sky's bouquet chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Meh. I had some problems with the last chapter. _ Nothing too huge, but worth thinking about in the future.

1] Length. The last chappie should have been the longest since it’s the conclusion. Most of the time since it gives the readers a clear view of how the plot is solved.

2] Transitioning. I think you rushed it a bit…Nagihiko’s feelings moved to quickly and Rima’ emotions were rapidly moving. The resolution was ever so choppy, but it fits since the position the pair was in the first three chapters.

3] Fluffy meter. A bit too fluffy for my liking. The earlier chapters had fluff, but you layered it on evenly. Last chapter suddenly got an overdose. This is my opinion, but I feel the fluffiness could have been placed in a more… subtle manner. Fluff is good for the soul, yes, but too much… Eh. I bet fangirls will adore the fluff though~! My inner fangirl was almost coming out for a second. :)

4] OoCness. Rima was somewhat OoC. I know she realized she love him but I think she wouldn’t be so…/open/ about it. It’s not such a big problem, however. So don’t worry about too much that.

And that’s it. I’m being a nit-pick, I bet. DX Don’t get me wrong, I luff this fic. It was very well written, and had a nice plotline. I voted in the little poll thingy on your profile, by the way. I can’t wait to see the stories you’ve got planning!

Good luck & Good work!