Reviews for Do or Die
ashethehedgehog chapter 16 . 6/27
I cant remember if I already commented on this, but I really loved this fic!
It was a bit hard to get into in the beginning with all the cringe bully talk, but once Yami started to move past that and Yugi was more in the picture it got really exciting! Yugi really made it for me he was so great! And that last chapter was amazing hot damn. Thank you for writing!
Rivergoddess117 chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
Right after I finished the story, I had barely read past the word 'thunk' before I had to bury my head in my pillow to disguise my laughter and NOT wake anyone up with how hard I laughed.

Gods... I LOVED this story!
GreenCAT the second chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
YAR HAR FIDDLE DE DEE
BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT TO BE
DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE
andysanime chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Ha-ha I absolutely love this last chapter, the ending is just adorable XD
Akayuki Novak chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
Aha, aha... Yugi's pissed.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Tortuga! Gotta love pirates!
Saskie chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
Really loved this story! I think they were completely in character too. Thank you for finishing it 3
AnimeLoveIkuto chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
The last scene in this chapter was great :)
EvanescentWriter chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
This is very unique, I'm very glad that I stumbled across it. It's also really refreshing to see this a story with this couple that isn't heavy on MA. You just don't find many of those on here. Thanks for writing this!
Samsung Super Aladdin Boy II chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
I'm generally not bothered to review, even if I like a story, but I felt yours warranted it. It was really lovely and it had an original plot.

I smiled through almost all of it, especially the last chapter. Thanks very much for the pleasurable read
Deadly Shadow chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Misty "*Goes to her corner giggling* W-who ever wrote this is just genius!"
Angel "Damn, she happy o.o"
Kira "Tell me about it..."
Deadly Shadow chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Misty "O.o Yugi..."
Angel "I liked it..."
Kira "Of course you did."
Angel "o.o..."
Misty "O.o."
Deadly Shadow chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Misty "*Dies in giggles* I freaking love Yugi!"
Angel "o.o"
Misty "I mean really he's more badass than I ever seen him in any of these stories!"
Kira "Got that right."