Reviews for Hello Beautiful
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 9 . 7/7
I feel so heart broken upon reading this. Nevertheless, I'm thankful for this story
Celindia chapter 9 . 4/8
This story brings me the feelings TT. This story should be awarded :D
Randombore chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Oh no, /why would you do that/!? I kid when I say that because that was a very unexpected plot twist I genuinely didn't see coming. Having read so many ExT fics now, I was starting to see the same tropes play like a broken record, again and again. But I was pleasantly surprised to see my expectations trip and fall into a ditch because of this. (That sounds mildly masochistic actually, to enjoy such surprises that are meant to tear your heart out.)

I will be going back and reviewing the other chapters, but I tend to begin reviewing somewhere half way through a FF if they hit me with a bout of inspiration. Your story all in all was leading up to a moment, and being misleading as it was, it seemed to all lead up to Tomoyo's eventual death. However, that was averted beautifully, and I must say that I'm glad you chose to do something radically different (though it was played through very subtly.)

Thank you for the good read!
Artykumar chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
That was so sad. I cried and cried.
Well written story though. Really amazing.

I just wish, it wasn't so sad.
cloudsandsilvers chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Ouch. Bittersweet all throughout! Nevertheless it's beautifully written! :D Thanks for the story :D
Bloodyrose125255 chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
That was one of the most beautiful, heartbreaking yet sweetest fic I have ever read. It's quite hard to find a multi-chapter story with a good plot but can still incorporate magic and stay in character. Oh goodness, I bawled my eyes out at the end of this, but I would re-read this again as well. Anyway, I absolutely loved it!

*SPOILER:One little thing, the dreams that Eriol was having was about the life of Tomoyo and him in heaven wasn't it?
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
TT That was so sad. You know, I think that if CLAMP read your fanfic, they would award you because you truly deserved it. Your way of writing was really beautiful and I think that I was crying in every chapter. You know, I think that those two truly deserved each other. If I was only given a chance to ask CLAMP for a request and to talk to them, I want them to make a story about Tomoyo and Eriol. They deserve a happy ending after all.
yorushihe chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Ooohhh... I just had to read this while pms-ing hadnt I?
And now im a blubbering mess of tears and snot... Really thanks for that T.T
Very nice piece though! I enjoyed it very much! Even though now I have to deal with a running nose, it was totaly worth it!
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
I was REALLY close to tears near the end. But everything makes sense now. I was wondering how his visions fit in. MAN. I don't think I can really consider it a happy ending until the very end. D: Tomoyo had to live without Eriol for so long :(

It still was an awesome, awesome story. :)
LadyMidnightGuardian chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I cried so hard. how? why did they have to die? I'm glad that they met each other again *sniffs* *sniffs* can't wait to read more from you! :D
EuroCuttie chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
I do apologize for breaking that perfect 100 number of your reviews. However, I have to review this. I was hoping that Eriol would find some kind of spell in order to stay alive...but you chose a different ending. Tomoyo did found him, although not in the way I anticipated. I'm disappointed that a kiss never happened between them. I do see why you wrote a sad story. Not every tale has to be positive, right?

From the beginning until the very end of your story, every sentence was beautifully written. I truly admire your writing skills. Please, don't stop writing about Eriol and Tomoyo!
LadyCocoapebbles chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS! That was just toooo sad. I was crying by the end. TTTT Loved it. That was a beautiful story! 3
closetbookworm chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
And here I was, hoping that there would be some kind of cure that would miraculously appear in from of Tomoyo and that she would coincidentally in the middle of planning Eriol and then Eriol will get healed and they'll live happily ever after.

But, nay.

I guess that's what made this story amazing. The reality of it, I mean. We all wanted them to get together but he died. What's important is that they loved each other, I guess.

I just would've wanted a confession from Tomoyo. But other than that, great story. I loved the plot, the development of the characters, Syaoran and Tomoyo's relationship, the whole reincarnation theory, just... beautiful. Faaved! :)
Sylmarien chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
waaaahhhhh T_T that was so sweet but so sad at the same time. *sniff* at least they were together in whatever afterlife CCS has. but stiilllll *goes off and bawls her eyes out*. that was very well written though. perfect characterisation and i love Syaoran as the protective older brother figure fot Tomoyo.
nobody among everybody chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow, oh, wow. There's only two words used to describe this story. Simply amazing. Beautiful, surreal even. I'm glad, I'm very very glad that you gave Eriol and Tomoyo a happy ending in their own rights. And that ending scene is just utterly magnificent. I liked how you linked the first "dream" sequence to the ending. It gave them a sense of closure. Yeah, you do realize, I'm throwing in every adjectives I know in this review. Awesome, marvelous, fantastic, superb, wonderful. :)