Reviews for Magicians or Wizards
Potteritis chapter 7 . 2/27
Oh I like this story I see a lot of potential in tbis story
Kittens Kat chapter 7 . 1/7
AWESOME STORY MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
kuroba kaito chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
I cant wait to see what will happen when Harry meets Fred and George!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE!
Detective2Conan chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
One of the best stories ever! :-) :-) :) :) :-) :-)
KimikoElenda chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
it's too bad this story isn't being updated, I can only imagine the havoc he could cause with the Weasley twins would be amazing
rana2001 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Still haven't read the book. So... Since I'm no fangirl of Harry Potter, I might lose interest, SO don't take it personally
sakura240 chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Kura: Hehehehehe, I feel so sorry for those people.

Berry: no you don't. I feel rather proud of Touichi! :D He's awesome!

Kura: Hell yeah he is! XD Anyway, I like the story so far, it's pretty interestin an the beginning of this chapter was rather funny! :D I do hope to see the next update soon! XD

Berry: As do I :) Bye-bye :)
ayame67 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
you should have shinichi and kaito be teachers at hogwarts, they should teach a class on logic, or phisics or something
E-man-dy-S chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Please post the next chapter. :)
loretta537 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next
My Solitude chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Interesting. I wonder how Toichi will fare with Snape? XD
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Hmm... Toichi should ask/demand that people call him by his new name. I mean WHO CARES if his name USED TO BE Harry Potter? It might have been for the first fifteen MONTHS of his life, but it hasn't been for the last ten years since then. Why should he change his name from what he spent the first DECADE of his life answering to, and change 'back' to a name he's NEVER answered to a day in his life, because of hero worshipping fanatics say so? If they insist, he should refuse to answer anyone who calls him anything except Toichi until they get it through their thick heads that he's dead serious abuot what his name is. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
I LOVE this story, and can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Kaito's family manage to keep Harry even if the magical world finds out where he is. *lol* Though I think he's perfectly safe right where he is, since he has the greatest muggle detective as his stepuncle, and the greatest magician/wizard/thief in all japan as his dad. *lol*

Though I have a question. Seeing how just about EVERYONE in the Case Closed series seems to know martial arts of some kind, though it seems to be mostly people who come from police familys, can Harry be trained in martial arts like the rest of his fammily so he can protect himself? *lol* And be just as good at it as his mom/dad/uncle/aunt/grandma/grandfather/etc.

Hmmm... Isn't Kaito MORE than a simple magician? All those tricks and stunts he's able to do is IMPOSSIBLE even for a NORMAL magician/thief. *lol* Like that time in one of the movies, where Kaito disappeared in a flock of birds that he magically pulled out of thin air, or the time he transformed from his Shinichi Kudo disguise back into Kaito Kid while holding on Conan, while they fell to their deaths from a blimp. Then theres the whole disguises he comes up with at the drop of a hat, or the ability he has to perfectly mimic the voice of anyone he meets without the help of an electronic device to alter his voice. *lol*

Everything Kaito's ever done in the Case Closed series has been pure wandless magic and skill, and not simple parlor tricks that he did with the help of hightech gadgets to help enhance what he does naturally. In fact the only 'gadget' he really seems to have is that hang-glider cape of his. *lol*
Kayla 44 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
This is a cool story. It is neat to see how people react to what's going on. I look forward to the updates.