Reviews for The Sky Was So Red
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That's a good story. I'm also sorry for your loss.

The sentence " You have a good pair of legs, get up and use them,"

It kinda rings a bell... was it from Fullmetal Alchemist? :3 just wondering
White Christian Skulls chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i feel like their should have been more... great story, one of the best of the 9/11 incident canfics i've seen in a while
apbarium chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Heartfelt story. But the planes were commercial jetliners, filled with people. Not fighter planes.
Faith Altoire chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Fma referance?
drehmelwithwings chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
omg FMA quote!
Yuki Free chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
awwww touching
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is fairly good actually! The thing that was a little off was the 4 plane thing. I know other people have told you about it so I won't.

Oh, and I love how you added that quote from FullMetal Alchemist.
Smile 8D chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Another great 9-11 fic

Though it was only two planes that crashed into the Twin Towers

But a great fiuc nonetheless

.AJS
dark0shade chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hm youve go a good pair of leggs get up and use them...Were have i heard that before.

i kinda would have liked a quote of yours,...original.

BUT FMA IS PRETTY SWEET! XD good fic~!
Some Guy chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hello!

This story serves as a very important reminder. May we never forget...v_v

As a side note, I'm not trying to criticize your writing but I felt you should know that TWO planes hit the Twin Towers in New York. Another one hit the Pentagon in Washington and the last one was crash landed into a field in Pennsylvania. So only two of the four actually collided with the World Trade Center.

Thank you very much for the time you took both to write this story and read this review/comment.
Prince of Anything chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hagane? (By this I am of course refering to Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, or FMA)
Dontmezwitme chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I've read lots of 9/11 fics, and so far, this is my favorite, not only because there is an FMA reference, but because, despite what you say, the characters have been kept completely intact. To be entirely honest...I had no idea that it was 9/11 until just after school.

I feel like a horrible person.
Libideth chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is so sad... *sniffle* *bursts out crying* Wah!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh my -

T_T

-Hugs you and America-

~PT
Cardcaptor Ryoko chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Of the... three 9-11 fics I've read today, this one I think was my favorite (though Hope of Nations was a close second - very close). It was a pleasure to read - and I don't think it was OOC at all... Okay, maybe a teeny tiny bit, but no one's perfect.