Reviews for Gamble
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
My Germany feels... you have ruined, destroyed, practically NUKED my Germany feels... Oh my God, the FEELS! GERMANY! *hugs Germany* France was so SO cruel to him... /and now, ironically, Germany it holding up the whole EU... ./ Oh well... (goes to nurse the Germany feels)
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It was nice to see a darker version of post WWI Germany and this fic was very sobering. My only qualm is it ended a bit abruptly. I think the ending part should be elaborated on a bit more, but all in all - great fic!
Canadino chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Whoa I barely remember all this from world history class! But that is true. Hidekaz never really gave much reason for germany starting ww2. Great job putting the appeasement in perspective
Apollo Pompano chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
ah! I saw this on LJ, but didn't get a chance to read it. :D It's wonderful.

I really love the way you made this with so much history, but in the eyes of hetalia. I always love historical fics.

I'm absolutely in love with the last sentence "...and the excitement coursing through him was so raw, he fell to the ground laughing."

I really wanted to smile. It was contagious.
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Nice. And, for once, I actually know about the historical events here!

I thought it was particularly strong at the beginning. I mean, colds suck, but they usually aren't deadly...but with the way you described it, Germany really did seem near death or something.

And I can't really review well in the morning. :P

So, good job. Keep up the good work, and hope that next time, I don't review when I've just woken up. *laughs*

Ciel
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is really good fic. It express Ludwig's feeling very well. I found no mistakes or bad moments.
fushigimai chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
As usual, I liked it (must I even say so anymore?) but the last two paras could've been streched out /slightly/ more, even though this is short, that part feels a bit rushed.

You. Go. Rest!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Honestly, the winners of WWI could have done a better job when it came to Germany. It's because Germany was treated so bad that Hitler came to power! (Sorta, y'know?)