Reviews for Chasing the Night
Caesar Volturi chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Love your story! Please continue!
TeamAroPickle chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Omg lease continue...
Light This Match chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It was interesting to say the least. I've always had a soft spot for Aro (I have a twisted sense of fascination with 'antagonists'). Lovely description of her past and good choices of words. I would've liked to have seen their relationship progress from merely platonic to romantic in a few chapters. It felt too fast. You're probably trying to get to the action quicker, but at least allow one chapter for her to begin trusting him. I mean, he is a stranger, who suddenly appeared, and everything he is saying could be lies. She seems like she had a protected childhood, shouldn't she be more cautious around him? In any case, these are only suggestions that you don't have to take on board.

Overall, it was a wonderfully written story. Keep on writing.

x[Rosanna Chase]x
Stormcat313 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Great. I can't wait for the next chapter. Just try to make the updates closer together.
SweetSnow01 chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Very Interesting. Havent seen a plot line like this yet. Just to clear things up...there is no Sulpicia (Aros mate) is there? I hope not, Claire should be his mate. PLease update soon.
TwilihtFan chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Hey, i hope that this isnt too much to ask, but seeing as the chapters arent bery long, would it be too much to ask if you could update a little more! Because this story has been up for 4 months and there is only 4 chapters, so that is a chapter a month. Please update more often. I dont know about your life or how busy you are, but its just a request to see if you could at least try to update more, because i really really REALLY like this story, it has an interesting plot. And this chapter really left me on a cliffhanger, so i dont want to wait 30 days to see what happens, because not much has happened so dar and its been 1/3 of a year! so please update sooner!
Stormcat313 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I like the story and the chapters, they flow together smoothley. Before you post the chapter however, you really should proof-read them. Some of the sentances don't make sense and some of them seem to be missing a word or two. It makes it a little hard to follow.

Also, at the end of this chapter she's been changed, and she falls asleep. If she's a vampire she shouldn't be able to sleep.

Overall, it's a wonderfull story. I can't wait for next chapter. This time lets hope you don't take as long to update though. :)
TwilihtFan chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Please please please please please please please please update sooner! at this rate its like updating once a month, the stories are awesome but since the chapters arent that long could you please write more when you update and update sooner, i honestly didnt even remember the title, i had to read the summary from how long its been since chapter 2 came out , so please update soon, and the whole plot things seems really good, i cant wait for aro to come up in the next chapter! also i like her character itself, she seems like, more than meets the eye, deeper, shes an interesting character, and i cant wait to read more and more about her! :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
ok good
vamplover14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
good job

keep going it is really good
KenzieKaddl chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
please please please update! :D this is good
ApatheticGamer chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I love it! It's so interesting! Please update!
Getsurenka chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Very interesting so far...
Otaku Addicted Dweeb chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
awesome, i just love it! i'm so very curious to what will happen. i can't till you update! -
Apollo06 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Excellent chapter! Please get Aro in! I want to know what happens next to Claire.